SportsWrath

Victor Cruz

Sephiroth

Agreed. Very frustrating. Remember, the knee had supposedly healed and he was ready to return. The calf was believed to be little more than an annoying temporary setback. Now we're in Week 8 and he's still not practicing.....and you have to think it'll take a week or two of practice before he's up to game speed. Hard to believe he'll actually contribute this year. However, I'm sure we'll see him in plenty of commercial and print ads - and that exacerbates the frustration.

I think they need to shut him down for the season. Even if he returns, which is highly unlikely, is he really going to be more effective than Randle or Harris? I don't think so.

Agreed. Very frustrating. Remember, the knee had supposedly healed and he was ready to return. The calf was believed to be little more than an annoying temporary setback. Now we're in Week 8 and he's still not practicing.....and you have to think it'll take a week or two of practice before he's up to game speed. Hard to believe he'll actually contribute this year. However, I'm sure we'll see him in plenty of commercial and print ads - and that exacerbates the frustration.

What is up with the calf injury in the NFL this year? It sidelined Berhe for the year, and it seems like every team has at least one guy with the "calf injury."