SportsWrath

Giants dont get some love.....

Iceman_NYG

I read a couple of articles and maybe Im homing through some rose glasses but I felt the Giants were just not getting any love -

One was an article on the best Off-season pick-ups/bargains. There were quite a few but I felt Vereen belonged in that list in terms of heads up play and the value and a new dimension he has brought to this team. No mention at all - not even in honorable mentions.

Another was on the rookie play - I don't think people are even noticing how well Flowers is actually playing as a starting left tackle who was suddenly thrust into the role just before the season. I mean come on! We reached for Flowers and I feel there should have been a mention.

Also - I feel Collins is going to be a good safety for us for a long long time. He is getting the right coaching from the get-go.

I read a couple of articles and maybe Im homing through some rose glasses but I felt the Giants were just not getting any love -

One was an article on the best Off-season pick-ups/bargains.

Our most intelligent off season pick up was James Jones ......great insight from Jerry and TC given the eventuality we now face at the WR position .................................grrrrrrr.