SportsWrath

Kazmir on WFAN

Blader

Benigno asked all the tough questions and I have to say I have changed my mind. A caller said it was Duquette who wanted the deal and he made the desperation move to try and gain the pennant and save his job...I now believe this as Kazmir in no way showed any inclination of "brashness" or "Ego"...a quiet self confident but humble kid who didn't bite on any of Joes trap questions.

I've been watching his stats all year, and I just find that whole trade situation depressing. Al Leiter may have gotten a bum wrap in that deal also. I think he was blamed for pushing Kazmir out because he didn't like that "ego". :TD:

I've been watching his stats all year, and I just find that whole trade situation depressing. Al Leiter may have gotten a bum wrap in that deal also. I think he was blamed for pushing Kazmir out because he didn't like that "ego". :TD:

Actually, I know someone who went to a Yanks D rays game I think last yaer and he talked to Kazmir about the trade.

"He didn't exactly help me out with that." says Kazmir.

Actually, I know someone who went to a Yanks D rays game I think last yaer and he talked to Kazmir about the trade.

"He didn't exactly help me out with that." says Kazmir.

Huh. Maybe Al was all politics in the dugout like its been rumored.

I think all the political shit started with John Franco ,almost an Italian Thing, with Francesca and Russo never knocking any of them and promoting their positions...with Piazzas quiet backing...then Leiter and Glavine taking over running shit through Peterson and management, jealous over Kasmir and the young players new cliques, they opted to push for another vet so they'd maintain political control and go for an illusionary pennant that year....with Leiter gone Glavine has blended into the background.

I think all the political shit started with John Franco ,almost an Italian Thing, with Francesca and Russo never knocking any of them and promoting their positions...with Piazzas quiet backing...then Leiter and Glavine taking over running shit through Peterson and management, jealous over Kasmir and the young players new cliques, they opted to push for another vet so they'd maintain political control and go for an illusionary pennant that year....with Leiter gone Glavine has blended into the background.

Call in Mulder and Scully...

Benigno asked all the tough questions and I have to say I have changed my mind. A caller said it was Duquette who wanted the deal and he made the desperation move to try and gain the pennant and save his job...I now believe this as Kazmir in no way showed any inclination of "brashness" or "Ego"...a quiet self confident but humble kid who didn't bite on any of Joes trap questions.

Kazmir is a long way from humble, and that's what I like about the kid. As to why he was traded, I still think it was the Latino thing.

Kazmir is a long way from humble, and that's what I like about the kid. As to why he was traded, I still think it was the Latino thing.

You are proving yourself post after post after post to be a complete imbecile. Why you ask? Because OMAR MINAYA was in fucking MONTREAL when Kazmir was traded, it was a trade made by Jim Duquette(a white guy) backed by the Wilpons(2 jewish guys) and a few white teammates(Leiter, Franco).

Please if you want to add to the Met section at least please please please get your facts straight.

You are proving yourself post after post after post to be a complete imbecile. Why you ask? Because OMAR MINAYA was in fucking MONTREAL when Kazmir was traded, it was a trade made by Jim Duquette(a white guy) backed by the Wilpons(2 jewish guys) and a few white teammates(Leiter, Franco).

Please if you want to add to the Met section at least please please please get your facts straight.

Ouch. :P

:lol: Exactly. I've heard it all now. Francesa and Russo now dictate policy for the Mets?

You are an idiot.

Francesca and Russo did promote Van Gundys policy for the Knicks before Isaiah...and Leiter was going to Springsteen concerts with Russo ...they sucked Piazza dick on the air and PROMOTED the positions Franco put to them..not dictated asshole of misunderstanding...the Muldor line was funny..you aren't.

You are an idiot.

Francesca and Russo did promote Van Gundys policy for the Knicks before Isaiah...and Leiter was going to Springsteen concerts with Russo ...they sucked Piazza dick on the air and PROMOTED the positions Franco put to them..not dictated asshole of misunderstanding...the Muldor line was funny..you aren't.

Thanks Blader.

Just so you know...I am a Mets fan thru and thru.