SportsWrath

The FAB 4, as a Group...

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

to our messageboard whipping boy RELYIONELI...

apparently, the FAB 4 was given false information during there full investigation towards bringing the VIRUS LOADING culprit to light...we regreat previous allegations made against he, and would like to repeat that we are working in full conjunction with the forum administrators to find out who would be so cruel as to deprive the viewing public the FAB 4's soapbox of knowledge...

afterall, we as the FAB 4, put what was once a tumble-weeded , dust filled old west street on the map, and have made SW the centerpiece for ALL Professional Football News...

apparently, the FAB 4 was given false information during there full investigation towards bringing the VIRUS LOADING culprit to light...we regreat previous allegations made against he, and would like to repeat that we are working in full conjunction with the forum administrators to find out who would be so cruel as to deprive the viewing public the FAB 4's soapbox of knowledge...

afterall, we as the FAB 4, put what was once a tumble-weeded , dust filled old west street on the map, and have made SW the centerpiece for ALL Professional Football News...

You never fail to crack me up, Floyd. :LMAO: Obviously, you and I have different views of this MBs perception of you and your group. In the spirit of peace and harmony, I appreciate and accept your apology, and will be as respectful and as courteous as possible to you and dye job.

Guest Lockhart

I am sure all those that follow the FAB 4 on this site were suffering withdrawal symptoms as a result of being deprived of our divine guidance.

Guest Floyd The Barber
You never fail to crack me up, Floyd. :LMAO: Obviously, you and I have different views of this MBs perception of you and your group. In the spirit of peace and harmony, I appreciate and accept your apology, and will be as respectful and as courteous as possible to you and dye job.

please dont, it would ruin the board chemistry... :drool:

To our message board whipping boy RELYIONELI...

apparently, the FAB 4 was given false information during there full investigation towards bringing the VIRUS LOADING culprit to light...we regret previous allegations made against he, and would like to repeat that we are working in full conjunction with the forum administrators to find out who would be so cruel as to deprive the viewing public the FAB 4's soapbox of knowledge...

after all, we as the FAB 4, put what was once a tumble-weeded, dust filled old west street on the map, and have made SW the centerpiece for ALL Professional Football News...

:TU:

If you are going to try and act smarter then people please make sure your spelling and grammar is correct :TU:

I wonder, who sucks whose balls in the fab 4 dissention? Anyone want to take guesses, fab 4 can comment on this as well. I am assuming Floyd The Barber is the leader of the group, so Lockhart is second in command. This means that Lockhart sucks on Floyd's balls. This is all assumption mind u, but this realization just came to me. As I see Floyd posting a new thread, and Lockhart responding to any criticism, as if he is Floyd's bitch.

I wonder, who sucks whose balls in the fab 4 dissention? Anyone want to take guesses, fab 4 can comment on this as well. I am assuming Floyd The Barber is the leader of the group, so Lockhart is second in command. This means that Lockhart sucks on Floyd's balls. This is all assumption mind u, but this realization just came to me. As I see Floyd posting a new thread, and Lockhart responding to any criticism, as if he is Floyd's bitch.

lockhart is the Official FAG 4 Pin Cushion, otherwise known as Johnny Cakes. :o

lockhart is the Official FAG 4 Pin Cushion, otherwise known as Johnny Cakes. :o

Seeing the evidance in front of me, I tend to disagree with the notion that Lockhart is the leader of this group.

I want an apology from Floyd and his band of merry men for getting my brain dirty each time I read one of their posts.

Congrats rely...you won hands down. You are the supreme owner of all that is the Fab 4. When are you going to the dump to dispose of it?

Guest Floyd The Barber
I want an apology from Floyd and his band of merry men for getting my brain dirty each time I read one of their posts.

Congrats rely...you won hands down. You are the supreme owner of all that is the Fab 4. When are you going to the dump to dispose of it?

you will get nothing and like it Big Cheese !!!

*cringes* :puke:

I wonder if his "lovers" are going to come and defend him.

Probably not, they would want to avoid this situation as much as possible,

unless they get a hard on, and want Floyd to "release" their tension. :baby:

Guest Floyd The Barber
The "big cheese" aka "the dick" aka "Lockhart's dick" can only be enjoyed by Floyd.

posts by insignifgant board members will be filtered and discarded by the FAB 4's audit department...

posts by insignifgant board members will be filtered and discarded by the FAB 4's audit department...

Did ur daddy aka "big cheese" aka "big dick" aka "Lockhart's dick" make this rule?