SportsWrath

Bring in Pepper Johnson and install a 3-4

JMFP

Hows it that different from Coughlin running on the field and throwing tantrums when we get called for holding?

Just my point of view. Coughlin doesn't spit and swear and throw his headset and try to fistfight the Lions coach. Harbaugh is just so over the top... I'd be embarrassed if he was the coach.

Just my point of view. Coughlin doesn't spit and swear and throw his headset and try to fistfight the Lions coach. Harbaugh is just so over the top... I'd be embarrassed if he was the coach.

I couldn't understand any logic in firing a 2 Time SB winning coach to bring in a guy who hasn't won anything with a much deeper roster.

Imagine what Couglin and Eli could do with Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, that 49er OL, plus that defense?....crazy.

Mike Singletary helped build a very tough team, and so far, Harbaugh has lost a Super Bowl with them. Coughlin beat Belichick-coached teams twice in the SB with teams that weren't nearly as stocked as the 49ers.

Heck, in 2011, the 49ers were clearly the most loaded team in the NFC....Coughlin and Eli beat them on their own sloppy ass turf with a fucking 9-7 roster.

You see that? I almost forgot...

Fuck. Dick. Vermeil.

Fuck him in the ass with a 5' dildo attached to the drive shaft of a '72 Plymouth Fury. I want a Mopar V8 twisting that fucker in there until the tears flow: then we'll add some throttle.

I want a human caterpillar in this precise order: Joe Pisarcik, John McVay, Dick Vermeil, and Herman Edwards. If I could make a human pill-bug by attaching the ends together, I'd do that...

But other than that, he's a swell guy.

Took the words right off of my page Gut... Those four could be in a real life Isaac Hayes moment in Escape From NY when he uses Donald Pleasance as a play target for submachine gun practice having him spout... "You're the Duke ...A number 1... king of NY...)... I would love to have those 4 chained to a wall sweating bullets as I practiced with a misaligned Uzi... :D