SportsWrath

Tiki Barber Invitational

parlintm

My summer job is working at Baltusrol CC in springfield, NJ. On Mondays the course is closed to members and we have corporate outings and other sponsored events. Today was the Tiki Barber Invitational. The highlights:

Tiki drove up in a fully tinted SL 500. He looked absolutely awesome. I'd never seen him up close but I can't imagine someone being as solid as he is. He looks in phenomenal shape and if the season were to start tomorrow, he'd be ready.

Mike Strahan pulled up in his Mazzaratti. I begged and pleaded to caddie for him, but the member he was playing with had a "regular" caddie and so I was assigned to the group in front of him. He looked in great shape as well. I didn't see him with his pads off last season but I think he might be even slimmer this year. He looked great and has clearly been working out a lot.

Howard Cross (one of my all-time favorites) was there. I talked to him for a little while. He looked like he would have trouble breaking 6.0 in the 40 but he's one of the nicest guys and it was a true pleasure to meet him.

Seeing Tiki so jacked up got me even more excited, if it's even possible, for the season to start. Our two hall of famers have clearly been working hard this offseason.

My summer job is working at Baltusrol CC in springfield, NJ. On Mondays the course is closed to members and we have corporate outings and other sponsored events. Today was the Tiki Barber Invitational. The highlights:

Tiki drove up in a fully tinted SL 500. He looked absolutely awesome. I'd never seen him up close but I can't imagine someone being as solid as he is. He looks in phenomenal shape and if the season were to start tomorrow, he'd be ready.

Mike Strahan pulled up in his Mazzaratti. I begged and pleaded to caddie for him, but the member he was playing with had a "regular" caddie and so I was assigned to the group in front of him. He looked in great shape as well. I didn't see him with his pads off last season but I think he might be even slimmer this year. He looked great and has clearly been working out a lot.

Howard Cross (one of my all-time favorites) was there. I talked to him for a little while. He looked like he would have trouble breaking 6.0 in the 40 but he's one of the nicest guys and it was a true pleasure to meet him.

Seeing Tiki so jacked up got me even more excited, if it's even possible, for the season to start. Our two hall of famers have clearly been working hard this offseason.

Thanks for the info. :rock:

Guest Carbo
Who was the caddie for Tiki, Manning??
:P Actually, Eli applied for the job but was turned down. Turns out he couldn't lift the bag of clubs.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Wouldn't be the case if he pumped iron down at the U

the only iron he'd be pumping down at the U. would be if the Koreans couldnt press one of Plaxico's extra long t shirts in time for him to get out to the Clubs...

Guest Carbo
Wouldn't be the case if he pumped iron down at the U
At the U, pumping iron means beating on your jail cell door.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Jail cell, in Miami? Or are you talking about LT or Hammer while in NJ?

I think our whole team should train in Miami.

you would, the same guy who petitioned to replace the vintage NY logo with a Tulip...

Today I talked to the guy who caddied for Strahan. He said Strahan told him he would definitely be retiring in 2 seasons.

Then we should send him out on top. Strahan should retire as a Super Bowl Champion just like Bettis did this year.