SportsWrath

Mets should add another starter

mastershake

Absolutely, the team isn't going anywhere deep into the playoffs without another starter. I just don't want to overpay. Milledge is not touchable. Maybe Chris Gomez and hopefully we can package Victor Diaz.

get rid of hernandez and diaz i say.... i liked keppinger, whatever happened to him?

you could throw Zambrano in there too... I'd rather have Harry Carson pitch for us then Zambrano... where's Zito right now?

you could throw Zambrano in there too... I'd rather have Harry Carson pitch for us then Zambrano... where's Zito right now?

Going through an inconsistent stretch. I don't think anyone would take Victor at this point... not even the Newark Bears would.

get rid of hernandez and diaz i say.... i liked keppinger, whatever happened to him?

Hernandez doesn't have much value and Diaz's value is dropping with his slow start this year in triple AAA.

Keppinger got hurt in spring training and he wasn't going to get the job anyway.

I was gonna say the problem with Keppinger is he is not hispanic. :LMAO:

yeah...Lima starts tomorrow... damn it's wierd to say Lima is starting tomorrow, cause my last name is Lima :ph34r: but I'm Italian, not hispanic

yeah...Lima starts tomorrow... damn it's wierd to say Lima is starting tomorrow, cause my last name is Lima :ph34r: but I'm Italian, not hispanic

So if you're yelling at him on tv tomorrow, you're talking to yourself?