SportsWrath

The Coughlin Gambit

NightFire

The only smidgeon of hope for this team making the playoffs is:

1) Our division sucks the big one - Washington 0-3, Philadelphia 1-2 (and they are lucky they have 1 win) - and the Cowboys who are 2-1 (and should be 1-2) could barely beat us when we handed them the ball over and over and basically, handed them the game on a silver platter....and we still almost beat them while playing like the worst team the NFL has ever seen. That's not saying much for Dallas

2) A resurgence of the entire team in which JPP gets very healthy and catches fire, the O-line gets their shit together, Wilson discovers how to run, and Eli throws off the jitters.

It's a long shot and I don't even dare hope right now.

its the NFC least that gives me hope. everybody sucks. so we could win the division

Kind of a weird year. Pittsburg 0-3, Vikings 0-3, San Francisco 1-2, Redskins 0-3....the only constant is Belichik's Pats are 3-0.

The NFC East is wide open and could be won by anyone of the 4 teams. The only problem is that they'll get blown out in the first playoff game.

Parity might be good for the game, but it's hell on dynasties. Kinda gotta give props to Belichik who routinely let's stars walk year after year....drafts players that don't make you drool...and then just keep on winning. Nah.....I can't stand the man even if he does things that are admirable!

i see sadness

He's had a really rough week. After losing to Denver last weekend, his younger brother (who was at the game as TC's guest) was killed in a car accident while leaving the game. TC was very close to him. So between the shock of the news, the funeral, calling hours, and trying to hide the overwhelming grief he's carrying, it's no wonder he looks sad. This has been one of the worst weeks of his life. You'd think the players would've gotten up for the game as a show of support for the guy. They didn't!

He's had a really rough week. After losing to Denver last weekend, his younger brother (who was at the game as TC's guest) was killed in a car accident while leaving the game. TC was very close to him. So between the shock of the news, the funeral, calling hours, and trying to hide the overwhelming grief he's carrying, it's no wonder he looks sad. This has been one of the worst weeks of his life. You'd think the players would've gotten up for the game as a show of support for the guy. They didn't!

was it a car accident? I read he hit his head in a fall. That's really sad, And yes, you'd think the guys would be razor focused to get a win for coach.

was it a car accident? I read he hit his head in a fall. That's really sad, And yes, you'd think the guys would be razor focused to get a win for coach.

I had to re-read the original story. After he left the game, he took a cab home. He paid his cab fare and then tripped and fell causing his head to hit the sidewalk. It caused his brain to swell and he died before they could do anything about it. Those close to TC have said it devastated him.

I had to re-read the original story. After he left the game, he took a cab home. He paid his cab fare and then tripped and fell causing his head to hit the sidewalk. It caused his brain to swell and he died before they could do anything about it. Those close to TC have said it devastated him.

as well it shoud. Puts things in perspective, for sure. I wonder if he was sober.