SportsWrath

David Baas

Nas

Anyone knows or can dig up the terms of his contract?

I think this maybe his last year and will be a cap casualty next season. He's been less than stellar replacing O'Ohara and I sense the Giants will be drafting an OL early next year as well... Just Pugh may end up being our starting center in 2014.

Pugh is a tackle/guard.

I really hope we don't waste his talent at center when we can get a solid center in any draft past round two.

You have a point about Baas though, he's scheduled to make 8 million + in 2014 against the cap, so I can see the Giant's looking for a new center come FA.

I have no idea, where this Pugh is gonna be a center stuff comes from. Baas, counts 8.25 million in 2014? Think we will be looking for C and guard next yea in the draft, I know it's boring, but I don't mind, keeping the oline young, has Eli goes into the latter years of his career

I have no idea, where this Pugh is gonna be a center stuff comes from. Baas, makes 8.25 million in 2014? Think we will be looking for C and guard next yea in the draft, I know it's boring, but I don't mind, keeping the oline young, has Eli goes into the latter years of his career

From me... lol.

Now that's a lot of money given Baas' performance... but since we're not going to save much by cutting him in 2014, he will be on the roster then... doubt he's there after that.

From me... lol.

Think he's a RT, maybe LG, he will be pur starting RT at some point this year, hopefully week one. Unless, someone else along the gets hurt. Thing we Baas, we save nothing by cutting him at the the end of the year. Have no idea, how he got that good of a contract.