SportsWrath

Who Has Problems With My New Client?

Guest Drew Rosenhaus

Guest Lockhart
####

Sorry Drew, but I was hoping for a WR that is at least taller than my little sister.

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
Sorry Drew, but I was hoping for a WR that is at least taller than my little sister.

####

Guest Lockhart
####

"Working out with Jeremy and Plaxico" means hanging out at your house or the swimming pool all day, getting drunk and patronizing nudie bars at night. Looking at how Shockey and Plaxico disappeared in November and December, because they were out of shape, why would it be good that Sinorice is following the slovenly ways of TO-White and TO-Lite?

"Working out with Jeremy and Plaxico" means hanging out at your house or the swimming pool all day, getting drunk and patronizing nudie bars at night. Looking at how Shockey and Plaxico disappeared in November and December, because they were out of shape, why would it be good that Sinorice is following the slovenly ways of TO-White and TO-Lite?

When asked on Sirius where he would work out his response was, "Wherever the coaches want me."

Guest Drew Rosenhaus

####