SportsWrath

Giants /Dallas injury report from yesterday

Lughead

Cowboys

Full Participation

G Ryan Cook (hamstring), LB Anthony Spencer (shoulder)

No participation

C Phil Costa (ankle), S Matt Johnson (hamstring), RB Felix Jones (knee), DT Sean Lissemore (ankle), RB DeMarco Murray (foot), LB DeMarcus Ware (illness)

Giants

Full Participation

WR Hakeem Nicks (knee, foot)

No Participation

C David Baas (ankle), DT Rocky Bernard (quadricep), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), S Kenny Phillips (knee), LB Jacquian Williams (knee)

Cowboys are beat up. Both of their centers are hurt.Their two main RB's hurt as well, although I think Felix will play. Demarcus Ware sounds like ha had a bad case of Dia-jerha. Probably will be ok to go for the game.

Baas may not go booth shold fill in for him and Diehl should take Booths spot on the OL. Bernard will probably be out . not sure about Phillips or Williams.

Seems a little early to think about Phillips coming back...especially if he isn't practicing yet. Not sure what happened to J. Williams that he's been out this long. Kinda missed that injury. Losing Baas for a week isn't a killer, but we'll see after today whether or not he'll miss on Sunday. The big thing about that is the calling out of adjustments and whatnot. Eli I'm sure could help on that if needed. If Eli has to do a lot of that, look for at least a Delay Of Game penalty or a wasted Time Out or two.

If both their RBs are out AND their O line is dinged up...it's going to be a bad day for Romo. But, like you, I think Felix ends up playing at 75-80%.