SportsWrath

TEXANS TO NOT PICK BUSH

Guest Ghost of Troubled Joe

Now watch the Texans trade into the 1st round again, to around the 28th or 30th pick to get a running back. Laurence Maroney, Demorrio Williams and even Joseph Addai could be considered.

If the Texans were smart, they would have taken D`Brickshaw Ferguson, the massive left tackle from Virginia, but that is my take on it.

Now watch the Texans trade into the 1st round again, to around the 28th or 30th pick to get a running back. Laurence Maroney, Demorrio Williams and even Joseph Addai could be considered.

If the Texans were smart, they would have taken D`Brickshaw Ferguson, the massive left tackle from Virginia, but that is my take on it.

hey a lil late we're talkin bout asians not texans anymore :doh:

Guest So.Cal Dub

Thats what they are trying to do. They could still possibly get DeAngelo....

Guest So.Cal Dub
Big Mistake- They better hope Bush doesn't go to the Titans who they have to play twice a year.

Nope, he's going to the Jets...