SportsWrath

Ok if this game tonight is blacked out on TBS tonight

jranieli

I am going to flip out and rip whoever answers the phone at Adelphia communications a new ass hole.

It will be in the NY area I bet.

I can't stand those Homer Braves announcers anyway.

It will be in the NY area I bet.

I can't stand those Homer Braves announcers anyway.

That's the only way someone in Florida like me can watch the games... :cwy: gamecast blows balls... I'd rather listen to thier biased opinions

That's the only way someone in Florida like me can watch the games... :cwy: gamecast blows balls... I'd rather listen to thier biased opinions

Comcast I believe has signed a deal with SNY in the market which I am in but have Adelphia. Good news is that Adelphia has been bought out by Comcast but the bad news is that it wont take til June or July for it to become a full changeover.

You guys should get direcTV, especially you out of town Giants, Mets, and/or Yanks fans. I don't know what I'd do without my sports.

yeah, but that shit ain't cheap... I'll look into it, but I'm having financial issues right now...

You guys should get direcTV, especially you out of town Giants, Mets, and/or Yanks fans. I don't know what I'd do without my sports.

I am actually thinking about it. My cable internet goes up to $55 if I switch to the dish and keep the internet.