SportsWrath

Coughlin vs Parcells

Nas

Well, I can tell you one thing. I think it's safe to assume that if Coughlin left the Giants or was fired.....he most definitely would NOT coach the Patriots, or the Jets or the Cowboys for Christ's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :F-U: :puke: :Smiley_StirringShit: :030: :jerkoff: :BullShit-1: :furious: :rules: :jagoff:

If he was let go now after stating multiple times how he still wants to coach in the NFL I see no reason why he wouldnt coach any of those teams you mentioned.

Guest StrahansGap

If he was let go now after stating multiple times how he still wants to coach in the NFL I see no reason why he wouldnt coach any of those teams you mentioned.

He quit the Giants because he was too damn fat. He took a commentating job because he was too damn fat. He gets off his fat ass and decides he wanted to coach again and instead of choosing the Steelers or Bears or Chargers or any other fucking NFL team, he chooses 3 of the Giants main rivalries. New England was the least of the rivalry (at that time the only rivalry was between the two cities Boston and NY). But for him to coach the Jets and Cowboys?? As a Giants fan..........I will NEVER forgive him.

He quit the Giants because he was too damn fat. He took a commentating job because he was too damn fat. He gets off his fat ass and decides he wanted to coach again and instead of choosing the Steelers or Bears or Chargers or any other fucking NFL team, he chooses 3 of the Giants main rivalries. New England was the least of the rivalry (at that time the only rivalry was between the two cities Boston and NY). But for him to coach the Jets and Cowboys?? As a Giants fan..........I will NEVER forgive him.

I was referring to Coughlin.

At the same time, I still don't see the hate for the Big Tuna.

Guest StrahansGap

Oh OK. But I think TC would look elsewhere before taking a HC gig with any of those 3 teams mentioned. Just my opinion. Seems like Tuna was and still is a big attention whore.