SportsWrath

More Soft Zone!

Sephiroth

I mean really...if you have guys constantly out of position because they don't know, can't play and/or miscommunicate in this soft zone....then why play it. Go man to man...requires less thought....your CB's play better in man than zone.

True....this secondary is completely clueless, and that's a coaching problem.

Yeah....Fewell reminds me of Lewis....the players hated Lewis but do not seem to hate Fewell. The only difference between the two. The main/primary similarity is their stubborn adherence to their scheme...come hell or high water. The same with Gilfuck....the truly great position coaches (and head coaches) adjust...if not within a game....the following games.

Yeah....Fewell reminds me of Lewis....the players hated Lewis but do not seem to hate Fewell. The only difference between the two. The main/primary similarity is their stubborn adherence to their scheme...come hell or high water. The same with Gilfuck....the truly great position coaches (and head coaches) adjust...if not within a game....the following games.

That's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing... Fewell is Lewis.

That's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing... Fewell is Lewis.

I hear you Bro...we think a lot alike...women, sci fi, football and politics. I have to check and see if the Old Man had a love child he didn't tell us about. :laugh:

All kidding aside, it makes you truly envious when you watch other teams' coaches adjust on the fly. While despairing watching Giants coaches on either side of the ball saying "damn the torpedoes ...full speed ahead"....well that's OK if you are Farragut steaming up Mobile Bay in the Civil War....but in to many instances they resemble the Captain of the Titanic ordering flank speed in an iceberg field. :sheeplover: