SportsWrath

Famous Fab 4 quotes

Motes

The Fab Four have known all along from their sources that TC and his staff have wanted nothing to do with Lavar from the start. Tim Lewis was informed first hand by the Redskins defensive coordinator Greg Williams that both he and Coach Gibbs felt Lavar's best days were behind him. In addition he's a free spirit on the field and is not coachable.

Nothing is official as of yet so don't start pounding your chests. There is a power struggle going on between TC and the front office and the whole house of cards may collapse any moment.

smoke and mirrors...

Simms led his team to a playoff victory, Manning, a playoff embarrassment, which happens to run in the family.

A headcase Linebacker, who is always ouit of position, can't cover in pass situations, and has no cartilege in his knee - the Giants aren't signing this clown - told you a month ago - the Giants are looking to the draft now, and you should too.

Guest Nutty Sack

I hope your all proud. Watch for disension and a prima donna attitude while on the trainers table. We haven't paid the biggest cost yet. We'll now pass on a young LB with our first pick who will develop into a player three times that of LA.

Why can't the so called experts see the light of day like the Fab Four ??

I hope your all proud. Watch for disension and a prima donna attitude while on the trainers table. We haven't paid the biggest cost yet. We'll now pass on a young LB with our first pick who will develop into a player three times that of LA.

Retard.jpg

Give it up, dye. Just admit you morons were wrong and slink away like the whipped dogs and bitter bitches that you are. A true fan would root like hell for Lavar to become the All Pro LB that he was, instead of bitching about his injuries the last couple of years. You are just a bunch of sore losers, among other worse things.

Guest Floyd The Barber

mark my words...

the only person who should be getting paid $49 million over the next seven years is Ronnie Barnes...

he will surely be put to work this season with the likes of Jeremy Shockey, William Joseph, Carlos Emmons, Lavar Arrington amongst others on the trainers table...

i hear they are going to install a deli style number system outside Ronnie's office...

mark my words...

the only person who should be getting paid $49 million over the next seven years is Ronnie Barnes...

he will surely be put to work this season with the likes of Jeremy Shockey, William Joseph, Carlos Emmons, Lavar Arrington amongst others on the trainers table...

i hear they are going to install a deli style number system outside Ronnie's office...

Don't be such a bitter bitch, Floyd. Another great FAG 4 prediction on Arrington not signing with the Giants! You are so pathetic that you are actually rooting for Giants players to get injured in order to give you assholes some credibility. That's just plain pathetic, Floyd. But typical of the Rainbow Warriors. Looking forward to a return to the Pro Bowl for Arrington. :rock:

Guest Floyd The Barber

im not clear as to where i wish injury upon my NYG's, but rather commenting on the inevitable...we love guys who sit on the IR for seasons+, then when they put on NYG Blue we wonder why they never touch the field...

im not clear as to where i wish injury upon my NYG's, but rather commenting on the inevitable...we love guys who sit on the IR for seasons+, then when they put on NYG Blue we wonder why they never touch the field...

The inevitable...like your prediction that the Giants would never sign Arrington. You and credibility are total strangers, fool. But keep plugging along. You may be right about something someady, probably by accident. :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

Thanks for printing those quotes, as everyone was true - Simms is the much better QB, as he clearly demonstrated last season - especially in the playoffs will Eli went into his "Manning big game choke".

The signing of one of the Redskins backup linebackers in Arrington is also a mistake, especially considering his two knee operations over the last two seasons, and his uninspired and self-serving play. Another EA disaster.

The FAB 4 will continue to give the fans and the Giants the right choices, and either the Giants listen to the FAB 4, or they continue to be the also-ran team that was embarrassed by Carolina last year at home.

Thanks for printing those quotes, as everyone was true - Simms is the much better QB, as he clearly demonstrated last season - especially in the playoffs will Eli went into his "Manning big game choke".

The signing of one of the Redskins backup linebackers in Arrington is also a mistake, especially considering his two knee operations over the last two seasons, and his uninspired and self-serving play. Another EA disaster.

The FAB 4 will continue to give the fans and the Giants the right choices, and either the Giants listen to the FAB 4, or they continue to be the also-ran team that was embarrassed by Carolina last year at home.

You must get off at being laughed at and ridiculed as a result of your moronic postings and predictions. Carry on, fool. :LMAO::TU:

Guest Lockhart

The Stat I really like is Lavar's 1 sack in the last two seasons - that's pathetic. Lavar has had more knee surgeries the last two seasons than QB sacks - way to think it through Accorsi.

The Stat I really like is Lavar's 1 sack in the last two seasons - that's pathetic. Lavar has had more knee surgeries the last two seasons than QB sacks - way to think it through Accorsi.

That one sack is one more than the amount of correct predictions you have had over the past two seasons, loser. :LMAO::clap:

Guest Floyd The Barber

put this in quotes you big blow hard...

THE NYG FOOTBALL GIANTS WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO FEEL THE PAIN, WHEN THE LOCKEROOM IS IN TURM-OIL AND DIVIDED...YOU WILL HAVE THE HARD WORKING BLUE COLLAR GUYS, LEAD BY TIKI, AMANI, DEIHL, FINN, PEIRCE ECT. AND THE REST OF THE OFFENSIVE UNIT...THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE PREMODONNAS, THE WANNA-BES...THE MALCONTENTS LEAD BY PLAXICO, JEREMY AND NEWLY APPOINTED SECRETARY LAVAR...

I'm thinking the Rainbow Warriors should become Eagles fans. Then they can hang with loads of other bitter and ignorant football fans.

the mods realy should have clown like background music for every one of ther posts...

I love how the Fab 4 bashes LaVar, yet EVERYTHING I've read about him was he's a good guy that is well spoken and he's actually very intelligent.

Everything the FAG 4 wish they could be....athletic, well spoken and intelligent. At least the FAG 4 have ignorance aced. :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

Right now the Redskins are ecstatic - the Cowboys have TO messing up their lockerroom and now the Giants have Arrington screwing up the Giant lockerroom, along with Plaxico. The Redskins must be amazed how these two NFC East opponents went out of their way to mess up their own team chemistry.