SportsWrath

How does T2 affect Osi's status???

JMFP

Not really. Sam Madison was our other CB.

-Z

Sam Madison was the starter along with Aaron Ross, but Webster and Kevin Dockery also played crucial roles at corner that year. And Moss was pretty much taking advantage of Madison in that game.

Sam Madison was the starter along with Aaron Ross, but Webster and Kevin Dockery also played crucial roles at corner that year. And Moss was pretty much taking advantage of Madison in that game.

I'm pretty sure Webster was the other starter...

And Moss can take advantage of basically any CB in the league so that isn't really a knock.

Plus it's true, Madison wasn't the best, but he was solid, and he was old and way past his prime. Old Sam Madison>Any Ross...

-Z

I'm pretty sure Webster was the other starter...

And Moss can take advantage of basically any CB in the league so that isn't really a knock.

Plus it's true, Madison wasn't the best, but he was solid, and he was old and way past his prime. Old Sam Madison>Any Ross...

-Z

You're pretty wrong. But I agree with you on Madison... he played out of his mind that year and basically gave it everything he had left in the tank. I think a past his prime Madison being better than an in his prime Ross is a highly questionable statement, though. Not that I think Ross is a superstar, but he's not as bad as you're claiming.

Ross was the starter opposite Madison, though.

You're pretty wrong. But I agree with you on Madison... he played out of his mind that year and basically gave it everything he had left in the tank. I think a past his prime Madison being better than an in his prime Ross is a highly questionable statement, though. Not that I think Ross is a superstar, but he's not as bad as you're claiming.

Ross was the starter opposite Madison, though.

You're right I stand corrected Ross did start much of the season...I was thinking about the SB....Did Webster start in the SB?

-Z

Actually, Z, I just went to the tape... lol, popped in the Road to XLII DVD... the starters for the Super Bowl at CB was Webster and Ross. I'm thinking Madison was the nickel in that game.

Lol there ya go....thanks for checking.

-Z