SportsWrath

Fatty as Giants camp

osi724dasack

Nobody else watched this? It's like Giants mania!! Lol it was a tremendous show, Fatty is hilarious too with his baseball talk mixed In lol he was talkin yanks Redsox for about a full minute while TC was waiting for him to introduce him in the next chair Lmao BtW TC was wearing a fucking jacket on the heat and sweating profusely lol I was so confused as to why he was wearing it.

Nobody else watched this? It's like Giants mania!! Lol it was a tremendous show, Fatty is hilarious too with his baseball talk mixed In lol he was talkin yanks Redsox for about a full minute while TC was waiting for him to introduce him in the next chair Lmao BtW TC was wearing a fucking jacket on the heat and sweating profusely lol I was so confused as to why he was wearing it.

Mike'd Up is on air when most of us are at work so how are we suppose to watch it?

I heard a lot of it and Franecesa was clearly unprepared asked questions you knew the answers beforehand and in typical Francesa fashion he answered his own questions. It was entertaining because Francesa still thinks he is a relevant sports figure in NY....oh and his table was set up on the sidewalk right in the middle of the public so anyone could walk by...just showing how irrelevant he has become.

Most of us were at work bruh.

Mike'd Up is on air when most of us are at work so how are we suppose to watch it?

I heard a lot of it and Franecesa was clearly unprepared asked questions you knew the answers beforehand and in typical Francesa fashion he answered his own questions. It was entertaining because Francesa still thinks he is a relevant sports figure in NY....oh and his table was set up on the sidewalk right in the middle of the public so anyone could walk by...just showing how irrelevant he has become.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel, Lub? :P