SportsWrath

ELi is looking like Peyton

Lughead

But googling doesnt prove that youre anything. It proves that GOOGLE is smart. If we discussed stats and facts of football, Id get 90% right by memory. When I forget, I dont care that I was wrong. Im not trying to prove anything like you over here on a Giants MB.....lol

i don't google. i use a specific site that's an encyclopedia of nfl history and statistics.

i never said it made me smart, just correct

don't come at me with your memory. it's obviously not as good as you remember

i don't google. i use a specific site that's an encyclopedia of nfl history and statistics.

i never said it made me smart, just correct

don't come at me with your memory. it's obviously not as good as you remember

Because I dont remember the 1st time Peyton made the playoffs??? Im a Giant fan....remember?

Because I dont remember the 1st time Peyton made the playoffs??? Im a Giant fan....remember?

then why make the claim in the first place?

you know if you just keep your mouth shut we'll all just ASSUME that you're a moron, otherwise...

then why make the claim in the first place?

you know if you just keep your mouth shut we'll all just ASSUME that you're a moron, otherwise...

Because, if I get something wrong, I dont care. Unlike you who has to prove something to COMPLETE STRANGERS.

And talking or not, youre a fucking dildo.

Because, if I get something wrong, I dont care. Unlike you who has to prove something to COMPLETE STRANGERS.

And talking or not, youre a fucking dildo.

you made the original claim that eli was approaching the level of peyton in the playoffs.

when you make a false claim that's proven to be false, you have exactly zero credibility

everything you say from this point is worthless ass talk.

you made the original claim that eli was approaching the level of peyton in the playoffs.

when you make a false claim that's proven to be false, you have exactly zero credibility

if everything he says is worthless ass talk then why bother going back and forth with him?

if everything he says is worthless ass talk then why bother going back and forth with him?

Thanks Pdub.....I think. :unsure: lol

He'll get it soon enough, Doesnt mean he'll agree with me. We all know that Im the resident shit talker, fuck stats. ( I actually like to talk stats occasionally, but its so much more fun to talk shit, :P ) But he'll get it.

No, I said in the context you put it, Eli is not as far off as Peyton. We all know Peytons awesome and has been there more. We know. But youre trying to slice it and dice it to make Eli look bad. I......am the Eli defender. :smartass:

to clarify, his football knowledge is worthless ass talk

the back and forth has nothing to do with football

i'm not above a good flame war, not what i came here for, but hell im game.

to clarify, his football knowledge is worthless ass talk

the back and forth has nothing to do with football

i'm not above a good flame war, not what i came here for, but hell im game.

Who are you, Sybil? This is a much different personality than your usual badegg.

i think i understand the strategy here blue, are you trying to bore me to death?

:confused:

Not trying to do anything except tell you to go fuck yourself. Is it really that hard to understand?

And I would think twice before saying IM the one looking for approval. Im not on one of your cowshit websites trying to get accepted.

Not trying to do anything except tell you to go fuck yourself. Is it really that hard to understand?

And I would think twice before saying IM the one looking for approval. Im not on one of your cowshit websites trying to get accepted.

you've made it clear you have nothing to add but prepubescent tantrums and insult slinging.

an approval seeker would never go to a rivals website. that's counter intuitive.

you've made it clear you have nothing to add but prepubescent tantrums and insult slinging.

an approval seeker would never go to a rivals website. that's counter intuitive.

an attention seeker would though.