SportsWrath

ELi is looking like Peyton

Lughead

peyton's under 500, eggz.

true but you can't take the playoffs by win %, you have to consider the number of wins to be a heavier value than losses.

your team is a success if it makes the playoffs regardless of what happens after.

and calling peyton a success is quite an understatement wouldn't you agree.

I don't think any of you can say elisha is better in the playoffs than peyt. not with a straight face anyway

true but you can't take the playoffs by win %, you have to consider the number of wins to be a heavier value than losses.

your team is a success if it makes the playoffs regardless of what happens after.

and calling peyton a success is quite an understatement wouldn't you agree.

I don't think any of you can say elisha is better in the playoffs than peyt. not with a straight face anyway

lol, when you brought up dilfer, you blew up credibility, eggz.

eggz, you joined in 2006. it's quality, not quantity.

i joined about a month ago, didn't get approved to post until 2 days ago.

i have never been here before that.

i take it getting new members here is not common

With this theory, Elis closer to Peyton than you think. He made the playoffs 4 straight seasons starting with his 2nd year, winning it in his 3rd. How long did it take Peyton tho get his 1st win, let alone even make the playoffs?

With this theory, Elis closer to Peyton than you think. He made the playoffs 4 straight seasons starting with his 2nd year, winning it in his 3rd. How long did it take Peyton tho get his 1st win, let alone even make the playoffs?

haha

do you really want me respond here? do you remember the colts before manning?

Sure. This is a message board, responding is part of the game.

And we're discussing Peyton and Eli, not their teams.

no wonder the hotdog gets a hard on for you.

i'll let one of your own kind bring you back to reality on this one.

:jerkoff:

no wonder the hotdog gets a hard on for you.

i'll let one of your own kind bring you back to reality on this one.

:jerkoff:

Dipshit, like I told your alter ego the dog, I dont try to google stats or repeat what beat writers have wrote to sound knowledgeable. I talk shit to non Giant fans. :)

I know, I know, the Giants werent as bad as the Colts when each entered their team. Not the point dippy. You said just makin it to the playoffs counts regardless of what happens once in. And you said this INSIDE a Peyton/Eli thread. It took Eli alot less time to make the playoffs.

Dipshit, like I told your alter ego the dog, I dont try to google stats or repeat what beat writers have wrote to sound knowledgeable. I talk shit to non Giant fans. :)

I know, I know, the Giants werent as bad as the Colts when each entered their team. Not the point dippy. You said just makin it to the playoffs counts regardless of what happens once in. And you said this INSIDE a Peyton/Eli thread. It took Eli alot less time to make the playoffs.

does anyone want to help this guy out, or am i gonna have to do it?

Why dont you do it Einstein.

i'll dispose of your argument in 3 sentences, and i'll be nice about it. ;)

1. Peyton also made the playoffs his second year. But to be fair he did have a whole 16 game season his first year.

2. Eli has already missed the playoffs more than Peyton has, despite having less time in the league.

3. Peyton has been to playoffs 11 times with 8 wins (twice as many as elisha) and 10 losses.

rack em

i'll dispose of your argument in 3 sentences, and i'll be nice about it. ;)

1. Peyton also made the playoffs his second year. But to be fair he did have a whole 16 game season his first year.

2. Eli has already missed the playoffs more than Peyton has, despite having less time in the league.

3. Peyton has been to playoffs 11 times with 8 wins (twice as many as elisha) and 10 losses.

rack em

Im going to go look those up, because I coulda swore he did not make the playoffs his second year. If he did, then Im wrong. I was probably thinking SB's, Eli won one quicker.

Because you already did, huh? lol.....You gotta come to a Giants MB, google everything and then act smug. How pathetic.

i verify to make sure i'm stating facts and not just talking out of my ass.

maybe you should give that some thought

i verify to make sure i'm stating facts and not just talking out of my ass.

maybe you should give that some thought

But googling doesnt prove that youre anything. It proves that GOOGLE is smart. If we discussed stats and facts of football, Id get 90% right by memory. When I forget, I dont care that I was wrong. Im not trying to prove anything like you over here on a Giants MB.....lol