SportsWrath

The Giants WILL Draft...

Allstarjim

yeah giants beat writer pat traina has a mock going(shes doing a round a day) and she had us taking wilkerson in the 1st.

im warming to him and he seems like a giants type pick.

and i bet everyone will call him wilkinson and we watch that game come full circle.

Pdub, I agree with you, Wilkerson does seem like a Giants-type pick. And yes, he's going to get called Wilkinson. :furious:

Remember when everybody called Hakeem Nicks "Hicks"? That used to drive me crazy. They don't get his name wrong anymore.

yeah giants beat writer pat traina has a mock going(shes doing a round a day) and she had us taking wilkerson in the 1st.

im warming to him and he seems like a giants type pick.

and i bet everyone will call him wilkinson and we watch that game come full circle.

You know this guy is probably going to be a good DT but I just cant see the Giants ignoring the glaring problem at OL and LB. Unfornatly this draft much like last years draft is horrible for first round LB talent so I think that leaves the Giants with only one option and they need to pick OL. Someone who can come in and add some youth to the very aged group because as we seen last year without the running game Eli is prone to letting the game get away from him. We need the Oline to open up holes and keep Eli upright or else we are just going to keep having the same result of not making the playoffs.

You know this guy is probably going to be a good DT but I just cant see the Giants ignoring the glaring problem at OL and LB. Unfornatly this draft much like last years draft is horrible for first round LB talent so I think that leaves the Giants with only one option and they need to pick OL. Someone who can come in and add some youth to the very aged group because as we seen last year without the running game Eli is prone to letting the game get away from him. We need the Oline to open up holes and keep Eli upright or else we are just going to keep having the same result of not making the playoffs.

BiC, we are only talking about our 1st round pick. They could go OL in later rounds. It's very possible you are right, though. I still think they take Castonzo if he's there. But if they are not intent on resigning Coefield (and I am in the camp of those that think they are going to let him walk), then they need to address DT as well.