SportsWrath

Tiki Barber Can Cross The Bucs Off His List

Mr. P

Was Sanders still in his prime?

At any rate all that losing makes it understandable in his case

has to be a miserable existence losing like that

A lot of people figured he'd have the NFL all time rushing record no problem (he was approximately one season away from it)....he retired with several years left on his contract and at only 30, had just rushed for like 2,000 yards. But you're right, the culture of losing definitely zapped Sanders competitiveness, he's actually cited that as the very reason he left on top.

A lot of people figured he'd have the NFL all time rushing record no problem (he was approximately one season away from it)....he retired with several years left on his contract and at only 30, had just rushed for like 2,000 yards. But you're right, the culture of losing definitely zapped Sanders competitiveness, he's actually cited that as the very reason he left on top.

yeah that was a weird one I'll admit but he might have had some lingering knee or ankle problem we were never aware of

who knows

I know one thing- Tiki is 100% solid, healthy

Here are 4 Rb's who played at age 36 and their stats:

Marcus Allen (Chiefs), 1996 & 1997: 1,330 rush yards, 4.0 yards per carry, 20 TD

John Riggins (Redskins), 1985: 677 rush yards, 3.8 yards per carry, 8 TD

John Henry Johnson (Steelers/Texans), 1966 & 1967: 237 rush yards, 3.2 yards per carry, 3 TD

Joe Perry (49ers), 1963: 98 rush yards, 4.1 yards per carry, 0 TD

I think we should let Tiki's perforamnce speak for itself............hopefully he won't got to Philadelphia or Dallas and bury us.

I think they are both going to try to win the NFC East next year, so I doubt Tiki will be in their plans.