SportsWrath

NY Giants officially terminate contract with DT Kenderick Allen...

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

BBI states:

Giants Confirm That Allen's Tender Was Rescinded: The Star-Ledger is reporting that the Giants have confirmed that the team has rescinded their tender to restricted free agent DT Kenderick Allen, effectively making him an unrestricted free agent and most likely ending his career with the Giants. The paper is reporting that Allen was too inconsistent in practice and in games for the team's liking.

DT Damane Duckett is now #1 on the depth chart at the left defensive tackle (the one-technique or nose tackle) position, though that could change with additions in free agency and/or the draft.

i assume the F.O. has some kind of master plan involving DT's considering they have yet to address the position of most need since 2001.

signing street FA's and other teams castoff's as "band aids" has proven unsuccessful...you can cut out Allen's name in the last statment and insert Joseph's and get the same effect...(Allen (Joseph) was too inconsistent in practice and in games for the team's liking)

so all things being equal the only reason that Joseph is on the team is bc of his draft status and contractal obligations...last time we picked at #25 we selected this underachiever...i hope this year we set a new standard

Guest Lockhart
BBI states:

i assume the F.O. has some kind of master plan involving DT's considering they have yet to address the position of most need since 2001.

signing street FA's and other teams castoff's as "band aids" has proven unsuccessful...you can cut out Allen's name in the last statment and insert Joseph's and get the same effect...(Allen (Joseph) was too inconsistent in practice and in games for the team's liking)

so all things being equal the only reason that Joseph is on the team is bc of his draft status and contractal obligations...last time we picked at #25 we selected this underachiever...i hope this year we set a new standard

Things are getting worse for the Giants as the defense has lost key personnel and appears to be worse than last year, and Ernie has no answers. The Giants appear lost this off season with no discernible direction.

same shit different day....

I can post quotes of from both of you for last year at this time that say...

THE SAME EXACT THING.

and guess what NY won the division and went to the playoffs...

you would think that being wrong, deppressed, and out right ingnorate for so long and so often that at least one day out of the year you two would STFU...or at the very least take a more posative attitude towards life in general.

I am really starting to feel sorry for you retards, it's rare to see people this miserable for this long.

Guest Floyd The Barber
same shit different day....

I can post quotes of from both of you for last year at this time that say...

THE SAME EXACT THING.

and guess what NY won the division and went to the playoffs...

you would think that being wrong, deppressed, and out right ingnorate for so long and so often that at least one day out of the year you two would STFU...or at the very least take a more posative attitude towards life in general.

I am really starting to feel sorry for you retards, it's rare to see people this miserable for this long.

i can empathize with your sentiments bc you are part of the movement acceptant of mediocracy...until the NYG's win a Superbowl, The FAB 4 will not stop pointing out the flaws within the organization...EVEN WHEN we win a bowl, we will continue to disect the organization in an effort to prepare it for the following season...a winner never stops trying to get better...we have gaping voids that have gone unattended too for several years now...it is our right to fully question the F.O. and ask what have they done, or what are they willing to do to deliver a polished product...

so your overwellming disbelief that the FAB 4 can be this "wrong", "depressed", and "outright ignorant" does not fall upon defeaned ears...we understand your position fully...WE are just cut from a different stone that sits a tad higher in rank than you...

i can empathize with your sentiments bc you are part of the movement acceptant of mediocracy...until the NYG's win a Superbowl, The FAB 4 will not stop pointing out the flaws within the organization...EVEN WHEN we win a bowl, we will continue to disect the organization in an effort to prepare it for the following season...a winner never stops trying to get better...we have gaping voids that have gone unattended too for several years now...it is our right to fully question the F.O. and ask what have they done, or what are they willing to do to deliver a polished product...

so your overwellming disbelief that the FAB 4 can be this "wrong", "depressed", and "outright ignorant" does not fall upon defeaned ears...we understand your position fully...WE are just cut from a different stone that sits a tad higher in rank than you...

You contradic yourself is 50% of your own posts..

until the NYG's win a Superbowl, The FAB 4 will not stop pointing out the flaws within the organization.

..EVEN WHEN we win a bowl, we will continue to disect the organization in an effort to prepare it for the following season...

It's clear that you have never played an organized sport in your life.

Guest Floyd The Barber

even when the NYG's put together a superior product the FAB 4 will not stop in an effort to always remain one step ahead of #2...

its a simple formula that passes by people such as yourself...

you are a one hit wonder, a wanna-be...desperately seeking approval from the FAB 4

even when the NYG's put together a superior product the FAB 4 will not stop in an effort to always remain one step ahead of #2...

its a simple formula that passes by people such as yourself...

you are a one hit wonder, a wanna-be...desperately seeking approval from the FAB 4

:LMAO:

approval!?!?!?!

You guys are flat out pathetic.....

Guest Floyd The Barber
:LMAO:

approval!?!?!?!

You guys are flat out pathetic.....

the NY Football Giants have had a void in the interior of the defensive line since the depature of Hammer...it is now several seasons post the Hammer decade and we have yet to produce 1 constant DT...it has been a revolving door, and to date, we have severed ties with 2/3 DT's that have occupied space for the past 2 seasons...

this is just an example of what the FAB 4 brings to the attention of millions...bonehead, yes sir fans, who pack Giants Stadium opening day more excited to recieve there free NYG calendar than to see what kind of product is being served field-side...

and who is pathetic ??

the NY Football Giants have had a void in the interior of the defensive line since the depature of Hammer...it is now several seasons post the Hammer decade and we have yet to produce 1 constant DT...it has been a revolving door, and to date, we have severed ties with 2/3 DT's that have occupied space for the past 2 seasons...

this is just an example of what the FAB 4 brings to the attention of millions...bonehead, yes sir fans, who pack Giants Stadium opening day more excited to recieve there free NYG calendar than to see what kind of product is being served field-side...

and who is pathetic ??

you are...

10-4...

wow !!! 2 more games to the regular season after waiting months and months for the season to begin...talk about time flying by...lets hope this team is not an aberation and does give us a few more than 2 more games to watch...the offseason is way to long and painful...

TC came into NY saying that he was going to restore control of the LOS on both sides of the ball...so far, he hasnt been too far off...give or take a few meltdowns...the offensive line is one of the most underated, unherald groups in the NFL and you never here there name mentioned along with the best...in fact Mike Francessa was quoted saying that the group is not a very good run blocking group...please refer to Tiki's stats...the defensive line, anchored by our DE's has been a huge surprise considering that this group was supposed to be the weak link of the entire defense...

we can attribute our record to these 2 groups of men...hardworking, out of the spotlight, blue collared guys...thanks gentlemen...keep up your work !!!

Guest Floyd The Barber
Let the backpedaling begin! :LMAO:

Hey Tweedle-Dee...

try bringing something of football relevance to the conversation...quit being FIRSTNTEN's parrot...you are the equivalent of Christopher Russon to Mike Francessa...you have nothing to say, but bring an annoying nervous laugh...you are an emotional basketcase who knows nothing about NYG football or football in general...

you are a nobody...a wanna-be...you have 0 athletic prowess...

Hey Tweedle-Dee...

try bringing something of football relevance to the conversation...quit being FIRSTNTEN's parrot...you are the equivalent of Christopher Russon to Mike Francessa...you have nothing to say, but bring an annoying nervous laugh...you are an emotional basketcase who knows nothing about NYG football or football in general...

you are a nobody...a wanna-be...you have 0 athletic prowess...

Bettr than being a gay bitter douche bag like yourself and your group of gay parrots, asshole. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Emotional basketcase? Knows nothing about football? Wanna be? Nobody? Sounds like you're talking about yourself, asshole. Thanks for the laughs this morning. You really are a pathetic bastard. Now go get a life. Oops, sorry. This is your life. :LMAO::LMAO:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Bettr than being a gay bitter douche bag like yourself and your group of gay parrots, asshole. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Emotional basketcase? Knows nothing about football? Wanna be? Nobody? Sounds like you're talking about yourself, asshole. Thanks for the laughs this morning. You really are a pathetic bastard. Now go get a life. Oops, sorry. This is your life. :LMAO::LMAO:

post something about the Giants...

Guest Floyd The Barber
The Giants front office is quite happy with the FAG 4's prowess at office and bathroom cleaning, both in the front offices and at Giants Stadium. Keep up the good work, asshole. And keep on backpedaling...... :TU::clap:

my point proven, you have no football knowledge, or sense of humor...

you are a loser...a know-nothing...a failure

my point proven, you have no football knowledge, or sense of humor...

you are a loser...a know-nothing...a failure

Sounds like you're an expert on all of those subjects, asshole. Those qualities are prerequisites for attaining membership in the FAG 4. Guess I should be a member any time now. :LMAO: No thanks, It would be impossible to dumb-down that much. You must be so proud of being the official Sportswrath MB moron, Floyd. :LMAO: You and the rest of the FAG 4, that is. The conscience of the hateful, bitter and ignorant people that roma this country, looking for acceptance. :LMAO: Time for the rest of your parrots to chime in. SQUAWK. Whatever Floyd says. SQUAWK... :clap:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Sounds like you're an expert on all of those subjects, asshole. Those qualities are prerequisites for attaining membership in the FAG 4. Guess I should be a member any time now. :LMAO: No thanks, It would be impossible to dumb-down that much. You must be so proud of being the official Sportswrath MB moron, Floyd. :LMAO: You and the rest of the FAG 4, that is. The conscience of the hateful, bitter and ignorant people that roma this country, looking for acceptance. :LMAO: Time for the rest of your parrots to chime in. SQUAWK. Whatever Floyd says. SQUAWK... :clap:

lets talk about the Giants...you can start the topic...

Guest Floyd The Barber
I can't unitl Useless Piece of Shit (nosebleed) puts his two cents in. He's such a good parrot. :LMAO:

im waiting...pick a topic...you are only proving further that you are a complete know-nothing and a Christopher Russo clone...

im waiting...pick a topic...you are only proving further that you are a complete know-nothing and a Christopher Russo clone...

Coming from a useless, deluded asshole such as yourself, your claims means nothing to me. Isn't it time for your FAG 4 group cuddle? I'm sure lockhart is getting antsy, Barney. :LMAO::TU:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Coming from a useless, deluded asshole such as yourself, your claims means nothing to me. Isn't it time for your FAG 4 group cuddle? I'm sure lockhart is getting antsy, Barney. :LMAO::TU:

you are proving to the entire messageboard forum that you are a know-nothing and bring nothing to the table of football relevance...you are Christopher Russo

you are proving to the entire messageboard forum that you are a know-nothing and bring nothing to the table of football relevance...you are Christopher Russo

And you are a bitter, hateful asshole. Next....... BTW, didn't you date Chris Russo once and lockhart got all jealous and threw a hissy fit? I heard he wouldn't sleep with you for weeks after that blowout. Poor, poor Barney. maybe your next man-to-man relationship will work out better for you. :TU:

Guest Floyd The Barber
And you are a bitter, hateful asshole. Next....... BTW, didn't you date Chris Russo once and lockhart got all jealous and threw a hissy fit? I heard he wouldn't sleep with you for weeks after that blowout. Poor, poor Barney. maybe your next man-to-man relationship will work out better for you. :TU:

you and I, to date, dating back to giants.com have yet to engage in a football related discussion...historically, i post something of grave Giant nature, and you come in and post something about mens bathrooms, genitals or male on male relationships...

so again, i ask you, bring something of football relevance to the boards...you are a know-nothing