SportsWrath

coughlin should be fired tonight for

JackStroud

messing with the OLine stopping our running game, and

not preparing all week for onsides kicks.......I've been blaring all week the Eagles would try one

how many times does Andy Ried have to make a fool out of you before you wake the Fk UP!!!!!!!

as for Matt Doge the O'line protection was not there (as was not the run blocking)......his only option as a right footed kicker was up the middle and he had precious little time to get it off......there should have been max blocking for a kick out of bounds.......forget sending anyone down to cover an out of bounds kick

on 4th down, I told my son the Giants should have had Eli run around back there and get off a game ending pass with 12 seconds left and no Eagle time outs.......or a simple run around end by Bradshaw would also have left the Eagles no time to get off a FG (admittedly the riskier option)

the one Coughlin chose was the worst.........Old Man Time, Mr Ingenuity........dont completely blame Dodge

not preparing all week for onsides kicks.......I've been blaring all week the Eagles would try one

how many times does Andy Ried have to make a fool out of you before you wake the Fk UP!!!!!!!

as for Matt Doge the O'line protection was not there (as was not the run blocking)......his only option as a right footed kicker was up the middle and he had precious little time to get it off......there should have been max blocking for a kick out of bounds.......forget sending anyone down to cover an out of bounds kick

on 4th down, I told my son the Giants should have had Eli run around back there and get off a game ending pass with 12 seconds left and no Eagle time outs.......or a simple run around end by Bradshaw would also have left the Eagles no time to get off a FG (admittedly the riskier option)

the one Coughlin chose was the worst.........Old Man Time, Mr Ingenuity

O-line did better this game then the match up four weeks ago, infact we picked up most first downs this game then we did in our last meeting by running the ball. People are fucking stupid to think that putting O'hara in hurt the team.

I'd like to see one post where you ever mentioned a onside kick, once again Jacky just making things up.

People cant harp on the run blocking, infact it was on par for what we normally do in games and if it wasnt for the ST and Fewell we would be talking about a win.

O-line did better this game then the match up four weeks ago, infact we picked up most first downs this game then we did in our last meeting by running the ball. People are fucking stupid to think that putting O'hara in hurt the team.

I'd like to see one post where you ever mentioned a onside kick, once again Jacky just making things up.

People cant harp on the run blocking, infact it was on par for what we normally do in games and if it wasnt for the ST and Fewell we would be talking about a win.

I had other posts within topics about specifically about onsides kicks.....no mood to find them now but I moved my post warning of trick plays to the top.......when you play Andy Reid you always get them

I had other posts within topics about specifically about onsides kicks.....no mood to find them now but I moved my post warning of trick plays to the top.......when you play Andy Reid you always get them

was that a trick play? that was pretty predictable to me.

the one Coughlin chose was the worst.........Old Man Time, Mr Ingenuity........dont completely blame Dodge

Jack, I'll give you the onside kick readiness. It was an obvious situation. Your 4th down idea is one of the dumbest things you've ever said, though. There were 14 seconds left. You really think Eli could stay alive for 14 seconds? And when he gets tackled, you do know the clock stops, don't you? And doesn't start until the eagles snap it? Akers would have had a VERY makeable FG attempt with oh, I'd say 6 seconds left. And oh yeah, you also might get him killed.

Jack, I'll give you the onside kick readiness. It was an obvious situation. Your 4th down idea is one of the dumbest things you've ever said, though. There were 14 seconds left. You really think Eli could stay alive for 14 seconds? And when he gets tackled, you do know the clock stops, don't you? And doesn't start until the eagles snap it? Akers would have had a VERY makeable FG attempt with oh, I'd say 6 seconds left. And oh yeah, you also might get him killed.

how about max protect no downfield gunners.......just a wall of beef to make sure matt dodge has all day to kick it out of bounds :05-mafia: