SportsWrath

Good Grief New England Sports Network just

JackStroud

The spreads I've seen have them giving us 3 points....which means it's a push but Houston is home so they get the 3 points favored....I was surprised by this....we should be favored, we just beat a 3-0 Bears team.

Houston is a solid team if Mario Williams and the WR play.........without them we will probably win by ten or more

I'd hate for this to come a Fade Left Tynes.............ahhhhhhhh for the good old days when Pro bowl Carney put every kick right down the center.......no hooks no slices .....no suprises and every kick off to the five

who the Fkkkkkk cut Carney and David Tyree.......now we cant kick off, cant make easy FGs and have no one to cover downfield on kicks and punts

Reese and Coughlin should both be fined $250K each per year for these dumb AXX decisions

thanks for the update on Tynes

are you guaranteeing that he wont shank anymore?

No problem. You don't seem to acknowledge his good games, so I thought I would point it out to you. He got a new holder, and had a good day.

How could I possibly guarantee anything? That is just a silly thing to even say.

No problem. You don't seem to acknowledge his good games, so I thought I would point it out to you. He got a new holder, and had a good day.

How could I possibly guarantee anything? That is just a silly thing to even say.

Thats what drives you nuts about the Shankopotomous........on any given day he looks professional......and then :rolleyes: