SportsWrath

That was a beating, a mugging

JackStroud

I don't think we were tight, I think the Bear defense is damn good. But their offensive line is horrible and once our guys smelled blood, it was a feeding frenzy!

who was playing OLine when they beat 3 very good teams

dont diminish the GiANTS.........WE ARE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THE 2007 VERSION ON STEROIDS (MUCH BETTER RUNNING GAME AND WRS

who was playing OLine when they beat 3 very good teams

dont diminish the GiANTS.........WE ARE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THE 2007 VERSION ON STEROIDS (MUCH BETTER RUNNING GAME AND WRS

So, does that mean Coughlin is a good coach again?

So, does that mean Coughlin is a good coach again?

not particularly.....I stated in another post you can win with a no personality HC.....but you have to have inspirational co-ordinators, and great personnel

Tony Dungy is a good example of a sleeping pill who won a SB

This Perry Fewel seems to be a good one, and dont forget it took Spags 4 games to find his stride......somebody had these Linemen and Lber juiced last night and I don't think it was ol Tom

not particularly.....I stated in another post you can win with a no personality HC.....but you have to have inspirational co-ordinators, and great personnel

This Perry Fewel seems to be a good one, and dont forget it took Spags 4 games to find his stride......somebody had these Linemen and Lber juiced last night and I don't think it was ol Tom

The waterboy spiked the Gatorade cooler with Red Bull & Vodka.

So, the Giants won in spite of Coughlin?