SportsWrath

Ohhh....The Mets like beating up on the Nationals...

RUDIJOHNSON

Enjoy your time in the sun posers........ :rock: Talk about a soft schedule.........Atl will be kicking your arse around the diamond before to long.......Strong start and every Met fan crawls out form under their rock screaming " It's our year." :LMAO::LMAO:

Unnecessary .... :brooding:

Always liked the Foster arm flap........looked like a duck w/ a broken wing......

He won the 1976 NL MVP if I'm not mistaken, when he was traded to the Mets he was supposed to be the anchor.

He had so much protection when he was with the Reds.

He won the 1976 NL MVP if I'm not mistaken, when he was traded to the Mets he was supposed to be the anchor.

He had so much protection when he was with the Reds.

Johnny Bench, catcher

Tony Pérez, first base

Joe Morgan, second base

Pete Rose, third base and left field

Dave Concepción, shortstop

George Foster, left field

Cesar Geronimo, center field

Ken Griffey, Sr., right field

Johnny Bench, catcher

Tony Pérez, first base

Joe Morgan, second base

Pete Rose, third base and left field

Dave Concepción, shortstop

George Foster, left field

Cesar Geronimo, center field

Ken Griffey, Sr., right field

Thats an awesome team.

Did you ever watch Wily Mo Pena? Dudes worse than Dunn.......Still baffled that they traded Arroyo for him......Stupid f'ing move.......

Hasn't Arroyo hit like 2 homers in his first 2 starts? If Pena made decent contact the ball was going places.

Hasn't Arroyo hit like 2 homers in his first 2 starts? If Pena made decent contact the ball was going places.

Arroyo 2-0 w/ 2 homers...........Although Pena hit one of the longest bombs ever at GAB.......His shot ricocheted off of the board in center........Dunn's hit cars in right but Pena's homer was unreal........

Enjoy your time in the sun posers........ :rock: Talk about a soft schedule.........Atl will be kicking your arse around the diamond before to long.......Strong start and every Met fan crawls out form under their rock screaming " It's our year." :LMAO::LMAO:

Ummm, have you been in the Mets section this off-season? We've been over-hyping this team since mid February ;)

When we win the World Series I expect you to come back here, and apoligize to all the people that think your retarded right now :LMAO:

unlike last year when the Mets opened the season losing 3 awful games to the shitty Cincinnati Reds the Mets have capitalized on playing the shit. I must say though the Nats were a better team in 05 than those shit Reds we so embarrasingly lost to, so I feel 10 times better about these wins.