SportsWrath

New York Mets (6-1) at Washington Nationals (2-7)

jranieli

And Reyes and Woodward came through aswell.... I WILL NEVER DOUBT BELTRAN AGAIN!!! He's been playing good of late

They took Beltran out. I hope it's just to sit him and not an injury

They took Beltran out. I hope it's just to sit him and not an injury

We have such a big lead, we need to sit our good players and let us get ready for the next win!!! Washinton plays tomorrow at the Marlins in a series... Padres play at Braves for a series... Phillies on the road against the Rockies for a series...

We play the Brewers at home.... the Brewers haven't won a game on the road yet, but are undefeated at home... we have a 4-1 record at home... GO METS!!!!!!!!!

Another game well played. :rock: 7-1, not even I thought they have that record.

Should be 8-0 but oh well. 1 more win and they tie the best opening record. 1985.

They are beating the teams they are supposed to beat. Let's get some respect now and beat some teams that have respect.

BTW, Thanks again JR for getting this gamethread started while I was sleeping... from here on out if it's a 1:00 game I'll do it the night before, instead of over-sleeping.... we are 7-1, and here are reasons in the upcoming week that lead me to believe this division is ours....

Washinton (2-8) plays tomorrow at the Marlins (2-6) (in a series, they both have shitty records so whatever happends here is none of our concerns.. Padres (3-5) play at Braves (4-5) for a series, now the Braves are playing bad ... Phillies (2-6) on the road against the Rockies (5-3) for a series...

We play the Brewers (5-3) at home.... the Brewers haven't won a game on the road yet, but are have only lost 1 at home... we have a 4-1 record at home... GO METS!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow should be a fun pitching matchup. Capuano vs. Trachsel. Anyone have our roster's career stats against Capuano?

btw, excellent win today. :clap:

I actually think Glavines pitching tom...

BTW, Thanks again JR for getting this gamethread started while I was sleeping... from here on out if it's a 1:00 game I'll do it the night before, instead of over-sleeping.... we are 7-1, and here are reasons in the upcoming week that lead me to believe this division is ours....

Washinton (2-8) plays tomorrow at the Marlins (2-6) (in a series, they both have shitty records so whatever happends here is none of our concerns.. Padres (3-5) play at Braves (4-5) for a series, now the Braves are playing bad ... Phillies (2-6) on the road against the Rockies (5-3) for a series...

We play the Brewers (5-3) at home.... the Brewers haven't won a game on the road yet, but are have only lost 1 at home... we have a 4-1 record at home... GO METS!!!!!!!!!

:TU: