SportsWrath

4th and 17

fringe

I knew exactly what this referred to, as any of us old folks would! I remember the day - I was spending the weekend with a woman I was seeing way the &%# out in Erie, Pa and I managed to pick up the game on a fuzzy out of town channel. She had never been with me for a game before and this was the first and last one she did! Remember that most of that game was a study in frustration. We weren't supposed to lose to the Vikes and I wasn't a happy camper for all but the final moments of that game.

I knew exactly what this referred to, as any of us old folks would! I remember the day - I was spending the weekend with a woman I was seeing way the &%# out in Erie, Pa and I managed to pick up the game on a fuzzy out of town channel. She had never been with me for a game before and this was the first and last one she did! Remember that most of that game was a study in frustration. We weren't supposed to lose to the Vikes and I wasn't a happy camper for all but the final moments of that game.

never watch a giants game with a new woman! they see the ugly side way too early. i recall taking a GF to a game at shea or yale bowl - someplace when the giants were nomads. after the 1st Q, she said she wanted to go home, it was too cold. i said no-

she said: well, they're losing anyway and they stink!

i just gave her the hairy eyeball

she ended up spending 3 quarters in the ladies room stall which was heated. she knew her football though, they did stink.