SportsWrath

Here is the first crack in the dyke

JackStroud

WYGM's Shot Doctor: Giants' Tom Coughlin Considering Retirement

According to Shot Doctor, an on-air personality for Fox Sports Radio affiliate WYGM (740 The Game/740 AM Orlando), New York Giants Head Coach Tom Coughlin is considering retirement.

This announcement, which was made on Thursday during the 3:00 - 6:00 PM time slot known as "The Sports RX," allegedly stems from sources within the Giants organization...sources Shot Doctor claims to have access to.

In an attempt to confirm Shot Doctor's theory of an early Coughlin retirement, I reached out to several people who are much closer to the Giants organization than I am. Each of them replied similarly, stating they had heard no such thing.

Considering no beat writers have picked up on this, it seems likely that this guy is just blowing smoke. However, following a disastrous and stressful season, it wouldn't be too hard to believe if Coughlin were considering retirement.

I guess I am NOT the only person the planet that thinks Ol'Tom should hang it up before the whole franchise is totally down the toilet

Go Jets!!!!

WYGM's Shot Doctor: Giants' Tom Coughlin Considering Retirement

According to Shot Doctor, an on-air personality for Fox Sports Radio affiliate WYGM (740 The Game/740 AM Orlando), New York Giants Head Coach Tom Coughlin is considering retirement.

This announcement, which was made on Thursday during the 3:00 - 6:00 PM time slot known as "The Sports RX," allegedly stems from sources within the Giants organization...sources Shot Doctor claims to have access to.

In an attempt to confirm Shot Doctor's theory of an early Coughlin retirement, I reached out to several people who are much closer to the Giants organization than I am. Each of them replied similarly, stating they had heard no such thing.

Considering no beat writers have picked up on this, it seems likely that this guy is just blowing smoke. However, following a disastrous and stressful season, it wouldn't be too hard to believe if Coughlin were considering retirement.

I guess I am NOT the only person the planet that thinks Ol'Tom should hang it up before the whole franchise is totally down the toilet

Go Jets!!!!

that.

and who the fuck is the shot doctor?

some radio guy but he just fired the first shot across the bow and It's well deserved

I have it the Giants asked Parcells to resign for undiagnosable indiscretions and the right way to handle this is to ask Tom to save face and RESIGN

Pay his axx off and lets move on.....I can't wait another 17 years for another Trophy

I likley wont live that long

Look what the addition of D'Antoni has done for the Knicks and Bobby Gonzalez for Seton Hall........Rex for the Jets

WE NEED FRESH NEW BLOOD AT THE HELM

Wake the F up Mara.......get somebody with a pulse in the HC chair

some radio guy but he just fired the first shot across the bow and It's well deserved

I have it the Giants asked Parcells to resign for undiagnosable indiscretions and the right way to handle this is to ask Tom to save face and RESIGN

Pay his axx off and lets move on.....I can't wait another 17 years for another Trophy

I likley wont live that long

Look what the addition of D'Antoni has done for the Knicks and Bobby Gonzalez for Seton Hall........Rex for the Jets

its not like dantoni replaced a coach who had just won a championship in new york 2 years ago

Yeah, the Giants "asked Parcells to resign..." a month before training camp started, after losing their Defensive Coordinator to the Browns and with all the good Head Coaching candidates already locked up. God, you're fucking dumb.

How did "fresh new blood" work out for Tampa Bay this year? How about Kansas City? No? Then maybe Detroit? The RAMS?

Not for nothing but Bobby Gonzalez, going into this season, is 47-46 at Seton Hall and 18-34 in conference. But he's got plenty of energy. :rolleyes:

Bobby now has the pieces to advance.....it took a while....if he does not do well in the NCAA's this year you may be right

BUT

CALL ME CRAZY........but I love Bobby and would make him HC of the Giants right now even with no football experience

Bobby now has the pieces to advance.....it took a while....if he does not do well in the NCAA's this year you may be right

BUT

CALL ME CRAZY........but I love Bobby and would make him HC of the Giants right now even with no football experience

God knows you've been called worse.....