SportsWrath

Vinny DiTrani picks Cowboys and Redskins

JackStroud

There's no way the Cowboys beat the Saints, you're right.

I hope they don't, but the Saints are ripe for a loss, they haven't been playing half as well the last few weeks as they were the first half of the season.

I hope the Saints make it to the playoffs undefeated, I suspect if they drop one earlier they'll get their heads right and smoke the NFC. But keep winning, and their (over)confidence will build.

I hope they don't, but the Saints are ripe for a loss, they haven't been playing half as well the last few weeks as they were the first half of the season.

I hope the Saints make it to the playoffs undefeated, I suspect if they drop one earlier they'll get their heads right and smoke the NFC. But keep winning, and their (over)confidence will build.

I agree....I'm not nearly as comfortable about the Saints/Dallas game as most other people are.

The Saints are Drew Brees and a bunch of other guys. If he goes down, this team is toast.

I agree....I'm not nearly as comfortable about the Saints/Dallas game as most other people are.

The Saints are Drew Brees and a bunch of other guys. If he goes down, this team is toast.

You doubt the virtues of mighty mark brunell? they have a pretty awesome defense too and i think they are #1 rushing in the nfc.

it's a very good team.

You doubt the virtues of mighty mark brunell? they have a pretty awesome defense too and i think they are #1 rushing in the nfc.

it's a very good team.

That was earlier this season, they're 20th overall by total yardage and 18th against the run. The Giants D is actually better in both categories. The Saints early D success was just Gregg Williams and smoke & mirrors...took the league a few weeks to figure out, but they're ripe for shredding.

That was earlier this season, they're 20th overall by total yardage and 18th against the run. The Giants D is actually better in both categories. The Saints early D success was just Gregg Williams and smoke & mirrors...took the league a few weeks to figure out, but they're ripe for shredding.

they are 2nd in rushing behind carolina, excuse me