SportsWrath

Why does the Sox board have a Mets logo on it?

mickeef2

I knew you would say something, and I'm glad you did.

Nemesis is working on it was we speak, he made some changes last night that fucked up this section.

Care to put your foot in your mouth again and look any more like an asshole?

P.S. Wiz is suspended, remember?

Nemesis is working on it was we speak, he made some changes last night that fucked up this section.

No wonder! I looked at the today's top 10 posters option yesterday and didn't see wiz there.

What'd he do this time?

Yeah, and...?

Don't worry, Nancy Boy, I know you're on top of it. I mean, what else do you have going on in your life?

Looks like the problem's fixed. I'll bet Nemesis probably just came here and did that. :wacko:

Yeah, and...?

Don't worry, Nancy Boy, I know you're on top of it. I mean, what else do you have going on in your life?

Looks like the problem's fixed. I'll bet Nemesis probably just came here and did that. :wacko:

So which is it? You call me out for not being on top of it, then you say "I know you're on top of it. I mean, what else do you have going on in your life?"

Once again you're a hypocrite that just put his foot in his mouth. This is too easy. You're pushing So-Cal for latest whipping boy.

So which is it? You call me out for not being on top of it, then you say "I know you're on top of it. I mean, what else do you have going on in your life?"

Once again you're a hypocrite that just put his foot in his mouth. This is too easy. You're pushing So-Cal for latest whipping boy.

You avoided that little detail about the problem being fixed, Mary.

You avoided that little detail about the problem being fixed, Mary.

Feel free to contact Nemesis, he'll clear it up for you.

I know you won't because you know you are wrong.

Or you will and claim it's another conspiracy.

P.S. You avoided everything I just said that made you look like pathetic hypocrite.

owned.jpg

whistling2gv.gif

Not the brightest bulb in the bunch, eh? The question wasn't "Who changed it?", it was "Why was it still like that?". The answer is still the same- the 12-year-old female mod of the section was too busy getting all geeked up about another catfight.

He made fun of another poster. Apparently you're not allowed to do that here. Unless you're a mod.

lol, he posted a picture and a link to So-Cal's fiancee's myspace.... which was totally uncalled for...