SportsWrath

Fuck you Bud Selig

Lubeck

Fuck the World Baseball Classic. No one gives a shit about it. And if you do fuck you! There is no reason why baseball should be playing this late into the fall. There is no reason why teams should have to wear the dopey Elmer Fudd hats.

And most importantly there is no reason why I should have to choose between my NY Football Giants and my NY Yankees on a Sunday evening.

Fuck the World Baseball Classic. No one gives a shit about it. And if you do fuck you! There is no reason why baseball should be playing this late into the fall. There is no reason why teams should have to wear the dopey Elmer Fudd hats.

What's that about? And don't be so hard on me. I still like baseball at any level.

And most importantly there is no reason why I should have to choose between my NY Football Giants and my NY Yankees on a Sunday evening.

Don't you have a way to tape the games?

In both games, they will give updates on the other game so DVRing it will be ruined. There's going to be a lot of Picture in Picture tonight.

That's a good point. I'll be watching baseball, and I'm hoping Fox won't pull that crap.