SportsWrath

kenny concentration

Mr. P

Screwed out of a defensive touchdown for my one fantasy team. Just goes to show an official standing right in front of the play can be just as retarded as a fan sitting at home (I thought it was initially incomplete, too, but that ref had a first row seat to that play with one job: follow the ball).

Screwed out of a defensive touchdown for my one fantasy team. Just goes to show an official standing right in front of the play can be just as retarded as a fan sitting at home (I thought it was initially incomplete, too, but that ref had a first row seat to that play with one job: follow the ball).

Yes if you ever have a chance read up on some books on kinesthetics....the science of movement....Kenny's pickup of the ball and the way he ran was a clear indication it was a clean interception. Usually you can tell right away when the guy is bullshitting as there is almost always an initial hesitation in running and a shifting of the head back and forth to see if anyone notices the sleight of hand....both are dead giveaways that the player knows its incomplete.

yeah exactly did he think the ball would bounce that high off the turf like a basketball if it was incomplete? At least we got the TD a few plays later anyway