SportsWrath

Broncos Want 1st & 4th Rd. Picks For WR Brandon Marshall

Mr. P

Plaxico should have taught us Giants fans just how destructive a player's personality can be to team chemistry.

Fuck this Marshall dude.

As a side note: firing Shanahan was the stupidest head coaching change in the NFL last season. If Shanahan were still the coach, Denver would be a threat to win the division.... the only thing they'll be chasing this year is the top pick in the 2010 draft.

As far as I was concerned, Plax only hurt the team by his absence. His antics were dealt with swiftly and professionally. Not saying I liked the way he acted, mind you.

When you have a solid core, you can accommodate some eccentricity.

Better late than never, BB. After taking 4 or 5 months off it's good to see that some things never change.

Love the way you follow me around. Dont act like someone is behind the times if they aren't following Brandon Marshall. :rolleyes:

What do you do, get more stupid by the minute?

Love the way you follow me around. Dont act like someone is behind the times if they aren't following Brandon Marshall. :rolleyes:

What do you do, get more stupid by the minute?

the dog would agree - not behind the times. unless you are going to argue strongly that the giants should trade for the player. then you might want to know the recent history of that player you are arguing so strongly for. otherwise you are just jumping in blindly and impulsively into the discussion. that is just the dog's opinion...