SportsWrath

Broncos Want 1st & 4th Rd. Picks For WR Brandon Marshall

Mr. P

I feel bad for McDaniels. I still think he really fucked up the Culter thing, but 2 guys who refuse to play for him?

I didn't know he was that much of a jerkoff, the thing I'd like to see is the Broncos putting him on the IR or whatever they have to do and let him rot for a year, because after that vid no team will trade for him and offer valuable picks.

I'm glad I found that video because I was considering that Marshall trade until I watched it.

He's the type who would catch a ball then give it to a defender just to fuck the team over, this guy is going to be out of the league in acouple years with those type of actions.

i never was the trade for marshall camp. but he went way down in my books after watching that shit.

what a chump. i woulda kicked him out of the facility too, and buried him on the depth chart until a supsension occured. and kept him there if one didnt happen. unless some sort of apology and long 1on1 discussion with the player id even lose my job over keeping him buried in the depth chart, and not allowing him in my practive if i was the coach.

Sounds like a job for Brian Dawkins.:cool:

That's a class A jerk, right there. They should just suspend him. I wouldn't even say anything to him. Just let him do a couple more stupid things for documentation purposes, then lay down the hammer.

I'd bet that even if they played him, he would purposefully screw up and not even consider his teammates. Somebody in that locker room (a player) needs to step up and give him a little not so friendly advice.

Here is video

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/20590420/index.html

I dont want this fuck nut anywhere near the Giants, grown man acting like a little kid who just had his candy taken away.

I was just gonna post that too.

Anyone who wants this asshole on the Giants is insane. I dont care how good he is, he would destroy the moral.

If you thought that was bad... here's his rap sheet, via the Denver Post.

Date: March 6, 2008

Arrested: Battery

Incident: Marshall's girlfriend claimed Marshall hit her in the mouth and eye on March 4, leaving her with "visible marks above the eye and a laceration on her top and bottom lip.

Result: The case is in the hands of Fulton County authorities and they have yet to decide on formal charges.

Date: October 22, 2007

Arrested: DUI

Incident: Marshall is arrested after reportedly driving the wrong way on a one-way street in Denver.

Result: Marshall pleaded not guilty and his trial is scheduled for September 16.

Date: March 26, 2007

Arrested: Domestic Violence and false imprisionment.

Incident: Marshall's girlfriend called police to Marshall's home after the couple got into a fight. Marshall was accused of blocking a taxi the girlfriend was in with another vehicle and pounding on the taxi's windows. This happened several times before the taxi driver was able to get away.

Result: Charges were dismissed in May 2007

Date: March 21, 2007

Incident: Police interview Marshall after they were called to the scene of an argument between Marshall and his girlfriend near Boca Raton. While both sides claimed the confrontation was not violent, Marshall admitted to slamming an iron pipe to the ground in frustration after his girlfriend left the area.

Date: January 24, 2007

Incident: Police interview Marshall and his father, Frederick, outside a bowling alley after the two got into an argument over money. According to the police report, Frederick Marshall said his son fired a gun, a claim that was not supported by witnesses. Brandon Marshall said his father tried to run him over with his car and repeatedly told his son that he would "ruin his football career". Both father and son refused to press charges and neither was arrested.

Date: June 17, 2006

Incident: Once again, Marshall's girlfriend is involved, this time telling police that Marshall slapped her, pushed her to the ground and grabbed her arms during an argument that spanned several hours in their apartment. She also claimed that Marshall through a phone or remote control at her, striking her in the forehead and cutting her above the eye. A formal statement was sent to police in October 2006, but charges were never filed.

This doesn't include the incident where he cut his hand and sustained nerve damage "wrestling with his friend" in the living room... like he didn't punch the TV.

This doesn't include the incident where he cut his hand and sustained nerve damage "wrestling with his friend" in the living room... like he didn't punch the TV.

I thought his excuse was he slipped on a bag of fast food and put his hand threw the glass of his entertainment unit?

Either way the guy is proving to be a cancer and the rest of the league is starting to see it.

If you thought that was bad... here's his rap sheet, via the Denver Post.

OK, this guy is clearly a thug, cause his father is. Like father, like son. What kind of father not only gets into that level of an argument with his kid, but threatens to end his future?? :blink: Argument over money?? That should be a CONVERSATION when it involves father and son. Some people should NOT have children. Especially ghetto dumbasses.

I thought his excuse was he slipped on a bag of fast food and put his hand threw the glass of his entertainment unit?

Either way the guy is proving to be a cancer and the rest of the league is starting to see it.

I thought it was originally, "slipped on a bag," then when people cried bullshit, it changed to "i was wrestling and I stepped on the bag."

But like you said, he's a cancer... and we just got rid of all of ours.

Its not time to panic. at least not now!

Based on the first 2 "pre-seaon games" the passing game

has not done anything But you have to have patience with this

one. I think the receivers will come alive and lets be real here

the pass protection has to be there.

Aside from Buress, Amani was not a threat deep or even over the middle.

Smith had a bigger role last year and I see that continuing.

These new guys will step but it will be a little painful for a few games.

The D and the running game wil be critical the first few games.

I just dont think anyone really knows for sure about our receiving core

so let it play out for now. Than if all goes bad then let the bitching begin.