SportsWrath

Yankees vs. Evil Empire

Bigblue25

Tonights the night,My only concern is Beckett is allowed to throw at anyone he wants and Burnett is just coming off suspenion should be fun though, like the old Pedro vs. Rocket matchups. Thats what I like about this Yankee team they don't take any shit from anybody.

Remember when guys like Mickeef and other red sox fans were calling Beckett the yankee killer? It couldnt be more false...the fact is, the yankees OWN Beckett. He did pitch the game of his life in the WS, but he was on a tear the wintire playoffs...nobody was touching him that October..but since then, the Yankees have destroyed him.

Jeter – 14-41 (.341), HR, double

Damon – 13-38 (.316), 2 HRs, 5 doubles

Cano – 12-36 (.333), 2 HRs, 4 doubles

ARod – 11-34 (.324), HR, 3 doubles

Melky – 12-33 (.363), 3 doubles

Posada – 9-26 (.346), double

Swisher – 5-14 (.357), HR

Remember when guys like Mickeef and other red sox fans were calling Beckett the yankee killer? It couldnt be more false...the fact is, the yankees OWN Beckett. He did pitch the game of his life in the WS, but he was on a tear the wintire playoffs...nobody was touching him that October..but since then, the Yankees have destroyed him.

Jeter – 14-41 (.341), HR, double

Damon – 13-38 (.316), 2 HRs, 5 doubles

Cano – 12-36 (.333), 2 HRs, 4 doubles

ARod – 11-34 (.324), HR, 3 doubles

Melky – 12-33 (.363), 3 doubles

Posada – 9-26 (.346), double

Swisher – 5-14 (.357), HR

Fool.

And for the record, I never called Beckett a Yankee killer (though last night he would've been more like the Yankee mutilator).