SportsWrath

Can we help eachother out this weekend?

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

I kNow I'll be rooting hard for the Mets this weekend. I hope they can take 2 of 3. And Im pretty confident that the yankees will handle the Phillies for you. After this weekend, its possible that the Mets and the Yankees will be in first place.

Go Mets!!

fucking yankees...but at least the mets held up their end...tomorrow the yankees will rebound...if both teams take 2 of three, we'll all be happy.

LETS GO METS!!!!!!!

With the Mets ridiculous injuries that would be a real stretch at this point.

I kNow I'll be rooting hard for the Mets this weekend. I hope they can take 2 of 3. And Im pretty confident that the yankees will handle the Phillies for you. After this weekend, its possible that the Mets and the Yankees will be in first place.

Go Mets!!

How's that confidence working for you now?

:LMAO:

How's that confidence working for you now?

:LMAO:

Considering the Yankees won 9 of 11 they were bound to lose a few. I assume their confidence is high. As for the Phils their confidence should be sky high as well, they are WS champions, just took 2 of 3 from the Yankees and Ibanez has been terrific(as I figured he would). The person who's confidence should be a little rattled though is Mr. Lidge...... :ph34r:

The person who's confidence should be a little rattled though is Mr. Lidge...... :ph34r:

Hey, even perfection comes to an end...eventually. At this point, I would settle for something near solid, but even that may be a stretch. :rolleyes:

Looks like good offense is gonna have to keep this team afloat...for now. :glare:

Hey, even perfection comes to an end...eventually. At this point, I would settle for something near solid, but even that may be a stretch. :rolleyes:

Looks like good offense is gonna have to keep this team afloat...for now. :glare:

Perfection coming across some road bumps is one thing. Having two consecutive save opportunities blown is another. Lidge is looking more and more like a guy who has great stuff, but if you study it enough you can learn to beat it. And when your job is to get through an inning scourless and other teams know how to hit against you...well you know where that is going.

Perfection coming across some road bumps is one thing. Having two consecutive save opportunities blown is another. Lidge is looking more and more like a guy who has great stuff, but if you study it enough you can learn to beat it. And when your job is to get through an inning scourless and other teams know how to hit against you...well you know where that is going.

Lidge is good, I think he is tipping his fastball.