SportsWrath

We signed 6 more guys today.

Plax 4 Prez

My buddy showed me this site that has NFL news before ESPN, NFL.com, and any other site. Have you guys been to profootballtalk.com? I never go to ESPN or any other site anymore for new news. I read a link about the Giants signing 6 new players. Another RB, TE, WR, DE, C, and I forgot what the other position was. lol

After beating the odds as free agents who participated in a minicamp on a trial basis, six players have been signed by the New York Giants.

Per Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News, the team announced today that they have signed two undrafted rookies: center Alex Derenthal (Temple) and defensive end Tommie Hill (Colorado State).

The Giants have also acquired former Baltimore Ravens seventh-round running back Allen Patrick, former Green Bay Packers wide receiver Shaun Bodiford, former Miami Dolphins seventh round linebacker Kelvin Smith and former Jacksonville Jaguars tight end George Wrighster.

Wrighster broke the news of his impending release from the Jaguars on his blog earlier this year.

Allen Patrick? He might stick. Especially if the rumors about Ware being traded are true.

He's gonna be pretty fresh as he didn't play a whole lot in college (being Adrian Peterson's backup for most of his college career then splitting time after that). He's got very good burst and runs very hard through the hole and nets a high ypc avg behind a good line, as he's basically a slasher with not much elusiveness or top speed. A lot of people think he lacks the size and speed, but behind a line like ours I think he could be a good depth guy, knowing someone is bound to go down at some point.

I don't think his hands are that good, and he never was used as a reciever much.