SportsWrath

Wang to the DL? Hughes man cometh?

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Looks like Wang is headed to the DL and Hughes just dominated another AAA line up last night so it seems like he is set to be called up to take Wangs place.

My prediction...Hughes gets the call and never sets foot in the minor leagues ever again.

My prediction...Hughes gets the call and never sets foot in the minor leagues ever again.

That would be great, but I can't believe Wang's problem is anything more than a psychological carryover from his broken foot.

That would be great, but I can't believe Wang's problem is anything more than a psychological carryover from his broken foot.

It ain't just his brain his mechanics are all off. The replays clearly show his arm is not matching his body. Give him some time to work it out (AKA spend some time on the DL down in Tampa) and he should be fixed.

It ain't just his brain his mechanics are all off. The replays clearly show his arm is not matching his body. Give him some time to work it out (AKA spend some time on the DL down in Tampa) and he should be fixed.

That's probably his problem. Too much thinking. I'm old school. Just take the ball and let 'er rip.