SportsWrath

Home Game

BIGBLUE01

Those of you that are trying to meet up at a game in the Meadowlands, might I suggest the second to last game of the season vs. CAR. Not only will that most likely have playoff implications, but it is the final reg season game at Giants stadium. Upon realizing this, I believe I may change all my plans to make that one. :TU:

Im there brother. :) Gotta find seats next to each other. Who else is in?

I'm thinking alot of us will be in. I need to focus all my efforts on this one. I havent been back to Giants Stadium since we got shellacked vs. CAR in the 05' playoffs.

I'm thinking alot of us will be in. I need to focus all my efforts on this one. I havent been back to Giants Stadium since we got shellacked vs. CAR in the 05' playoffs.

I'll take a look around for the best prices we can get on some tickets, it will be hard till we have a head count though. Maybe we should put a deadline to sign up? We got pleanty of time though, so Im not to worried about it.

How great will this be? show up at 9 in the morning and raise some hell right through the 4th quarter.

I'll take a look around for the best prices we can get on some tickets, it will be hard till we have a head count though. Maybe we should put a deadline to sign up? We got pleanty of time though, so Im not to worried about it.

How great will this be? show up at 9 in the morning and raise some hell right through the 4th quarter.

Oh man, I cant wait. Yeah, let me know what you find out. I'll help coordinate like I did for the Gianst v Cards game last season. This will be friggin sweet! You got the same idea I do, cause when I tailgate, I usually start around 9am. :)

Oh man, I cant wait. Yeah, let me know what you find out. I'll help coordinate like I did for the Gianst v Cards game last season. This will be friggin sweet! You got the same idea I do, cause when I tailgate, I usually start around 9am. :)

You're getting thrown in jail again?