SportsWrath

Ralph V Blog Update

RandolphScott

In his sophomore season Brandon Marshall had 102 catches with 7 TD's. In his rookie year he wasn't afforded the same opportunity.

Randy Moss had an unreal rookie season, yes that was a long time ago, though. Anquan Boldin had 101 catches his rookie year. Dwayne Bowe had a 70 catch, 995 yard, 5 TD rookie year. Calvin Johnson had a pretty good rookie year I believe as a 3rd WR. Andre Johnson had nearly a thousand yards his rookie year with 4 TD's. Fitzy 780 yards with 8 TD's his rookie year.

Not trying to be a contrarian, but you inspired me to search some information about rookie WR's. Not saying it will happen with Britt, but it's possible he could give us more than what our current stable of receivers can.

True, but the guys you mentioned came out with rare talent with the exception of Bowe and Marshall. Britt has talent but he doesn't have those guys' ability.

I'll make it tougher on you. Can you think of a WR in the 6'4 range without superhuman abilities that was a #1 receiver on a contending team? That's the circumstance with Britt.

that pass rush is going to be immense, if they can stay healthy, I just dont see how anybody can slow them down.

I see Canty as a multi dimensional guy who will primarily back up the DE's

Having said that we now have too many people on te DL

I would leave Kiwi at LBer and keep them all

Its the LBers that need the shake up- Pierce has to go, and one of the young LBers has to go

I think the 1st round pick will be one of the USC guys Cushing Matthews or Maualunga

or Lauranitis of Ohio State

I see Canty as a multi dimensional guy who will primarily back up the DE's

Having said that we now have too many people on te DL

I would leave Kiwi at LBer and keep them all

Its the LBers that need the shake up- Pierce has to go, and one of the young LBers has to go

I think the 1st round pick will be one of the USC guys Cushing Matthews or Maualunga

or Lauranitis of Ohio State

i see canty as a starter at DT, we game him starter money.

and kiwi will stay at end.

id be happy with any of your first round picks though as cushing and matthews could be our sams, and maulauga and laurinaitis can be our sam this year and then take over for pierce next season