SportsWrath

Jevon Walker

EGG

The thought crossed my mind, but he's going to be overpriced and that bum wheel will not make him fast and that's what we need.

I say draft for youth and speed. If anything, I may not have brought in Plax and would have gone for even more speed, but that's just me and that ship has sailed. Could have waited a year and gotten T.O., but even writing that hurts my head.

Guest Carbo

Looking back, TO would have been the way to go. Instead, the Giants got TO Light: all the attitude, none of the talent.

The thought crossed my mind, but he's going to be overpriced and that bum wheel will not make him fast and that's what we need.

I say draft for youth and speed. If anything, I may not have brought in Plax and would have gone for even more speed, but that's just me and that ship has sailed. Could have waited a year and gotten T.O., but even writing that hurts my head.

yea guess your right. so how about moss's brother im pretty sure he'll be there for the 25th selection

yea guess your right. so how about moss's brother im pretty sure he'll be there for the 25th selection

Would love to have him, Seems like he would be a better version of Ike.

I dont think the NFL would let that happen....That would make way to many brothers on one team

Manning

Barber

Hasselbeck

And maybe

Moss

:P

Guest Floyd The Barber

i wise man once stated this a month ago...i wonder who that may have been, and what affiliation he represents... :evilgrin: