SportsWrath

Coughlin responds to the first and 5 question and AP ducks the media...

BurnThePhilFans

Coughlin definitly side stepped the question that anyone who has ever watched football was wondering.... "How do you feel about the three straight passes on third and 5 before the half" - He avoided it and pointed to the numbers between rush and pass balancing out in the end but you could tell even he couldn't defend Gilbride on that one.

Also, Pierce has avoided the media. He is one of the more fiery personalities on the Giants team and it wouldn't surprise me if a report came out about he went ballistic on Gilbride or the offense in general after the game. Pierce gets a lot of crap for his play in pass coverage but its obvious the guy is one of the more intense players on the team and truely is disgusted by losing a playoff game and for that I love him. This is just such a rough way to end our season its killing me. I would be licking my chops right now over the idea of playing Arizona for a superbowl spot followed by a matchup against either a rookie qb leading his offensive or a team with a Swiss-cheese O line and a qb who holds the ball all day long.

Well he might have ducked the media after the game but Pierce did his weekly spot on Franscesa. He claimed no one was around his locker when he was showered and ready to go so he left. I find that hard to believe but he did check in for his paid spot.

Giving anything away for free is for suckers baby....you dig. ;) But he did say the whole Plax situation did have an emotional effect; not a physical effect. What I love is these radio commentators discounting what knowledgeable Giants fans can see for themselves...the play calling sucked; and we took a step back to the Me Me Barber Era with the Giants coaches being out coached. For some reason I can tolerate Francessa without the Mad Dog....he actually can make a cogent point nowadays. Unfortunately he still protects the players and coaches too much.

Giving anything away for free is for suckers baby....you dig. ;) But he did say the whole Plax situation did have an emotional effect; not a physical effect. What I love is these radio commentators discounting what knowledgeable Giants fans can see for themselves...the play calling sucked; and we took a step back to the Me Me Barber Era with the Giants coaches being out coached. For some reason I can tolerate Francessa without the Mad Dog....he actually can make a cogent point nowadays. Unfortunately he still protects the players and coaches too much.

I refused to listen to them when Mad Dog was on. His voice and his loud mouth screaming at a high pitch attitude kept me from listening.

I refused to listen to them when Mad Dog was on. His voice and his loud mouth screaming at a high pitch attitude kept me from listening.

Yes he was an annoying little bastard. And his points were inane. At the end he though he was equal to Francessa...which is a joke. I don't which one was worse....the early obnoxious yet Francessa sucking/rimming Dog .....to the smug obnoxious and ill informed legend in his own mind Dog.