SportsWrath

In hindsight...

Nesta

making a play on Tony Gonzo might've prevented the dilemma we're now facing.

He has the experience and strength to get open against the best defenses.

I think Boss' ineffectiveness lately is due to inexperience. Drops and misreads on blitz's etc.

Now's the time a playmaking TE would save our ass.

Having said that, they still wanted too much I'm sure.

Perhaps, but, and this seems odd to say, but out biggest problem the last 2 weeks has been the play of our offensive line. That could very well be a result of not having Plax and teams stacking the line, but it just seems odd that all of a sudden they can't pass block or run block.

I also think Gillbride is putting them in a tough spot, asking them to pass block for long developing plays when it's obvious the last 2 teams were sending the blitz so much.

Perhaps, but, and this seems odd to say, but out biggest problem the last 2 weeks has been the play of our offensive line. That could very well be a result of not having Plax and teams stacking the line, but it just seems odd that all of a sudden they can't pass block or run block.

I also think Gillbride is putting them in a tough spot, asking them to pass block for long developing plays when it's obvious the last 2 teams were sending the blitz so much.

I agree. That's why I think an experienced playmaker like Gonzo would've been a godsend. He'll recognize a blitz, find the open seam and look for the football. In essence, making teams think twice before blitzing their lb'ers or safeties.

At the time, it would've been a bad play for us. But in hindsight...

I agree. That's why I think an experienced playmaker like Gonzo would've been a godsend. He'll recognize a blitz, find the open seam and look for the football. In essence, making teams think twice before blitzing their lb'ers or safeties.

At the time, it would've been a bad play for us. But in hindsight...

Yeah thats true.