SportsWrath

onward to Carolina

ccase39

Yes Carolina has impressed this year, but it is obvious the Giants are a superiour team. I like the matchup. Jake is horrid when pressured, which is a battle I think you guys can win. They are pretty stout against the run, but are suspect against the pass, and have BIG problems with recieving tight ends, I think Boss has a big game. Please for the love of God beat the fucking Panthers with their gay ass blue uniforms and their child molesting Sir Purr faggot of a mascot. Please give me my euphoria!

Yes Carolina has impressed this year, but it is obvious the Giants are a superiour team. I like the matchup. Jake is horrid when pressured, which is a battle I think you guys can win. They are pretty stout against the run, but are suspect against the pass, and have BIG problems with recieving tight ends, I think Boss has a big game. Please for the love of God beat the fucking Panthers with their gay ass blue uniforms and their child molesting Sir Purr faggot of a mascot. Seriously I have to go to Charlotte next week and watch this fucking game with my girlfriends mormon parents. Which means I cant drink. Because apparantly mormons go to hell for it. Please give me my euphoria!

To tell you the truth, I've said it and I'll say it again... I think every team outside of the NFC east is an inferior team to us. I think we will hold Carolina's rb's in check and Jake can't beat us with our pressure. I don't see Carolina winning this game unless their defense forces 2 or 3 turnovers. With all that said I would love to see the Eagles and Dallas eliminated because NFC East teams are tough and match up well against any NFC team in the playoffs

To tell you the truth, I've said it and I'll say it again... I think every team outside of the NFC east is an inferior team to us. I think we will hold Carolina's rb's in check and Jake can't beat us with our pressure. I don't see Carolina winning this game unless their defense forces 2 or 3 turnovers. With all that said I would love to see the Eagles and Dallas eliminated because NFC East teams are tough and match up well against any NFC team in the playoffs

?????

how are the OLine injuries coming along?

Fine Seubert was just sick so they had to pull him and McKenzie should be good to go by Sunday... 1 bad game. No worries

If they can buy eli any time he should have a field day. Webster should be able to handle Smith.

If they can buy eli any time he should have a field day. Webster should be able to handle Smith.

yea webster has been a beast for about the last 20 games he's played in. I just don't get why sometimes the Giants let Ross line up against a teams number 1 receiver throughout the game. Ross is good for a 2nd year player... pretty damn good... but he's no webster yet

yea webster has been a beast for about the last 20 games he's played in. I just don't get why sometimes the Giants let Ross line up against a teams number 1 receiver throughout the game. Ross is good for a 2nd year player... pretty damn good... but he's no webster yet

Think they will put him on Moose?