SportsWrath

Any word on Jacobs???

BurnThePhilFans

To me since he landed on that knee at the goalline a few weeks ago, he has not looked the same even when he's been in there. It doesn't appear that he's as willing to take on tacklers or as explosive. That's why I think he needs a couple of weeks rest. If he can go next week, fine. If we win (don't want to anger the football gods), then I say let him rest, which should be almost four full weeks before the he plays in the first playoff game. He will come out on a mission!

To me, if Jacobs, Eli, and the offensive line is intact, healthy, and rested, we can beat anybody. We can suffer a loss to a wide receiver. But those 7 guys have to be feeling good and ready to kick ass with no nagging injuries for us to have the best chance to win. And Week 17, assuming that we have home field locked up, I say rest Eli, Robbins, Tuck, Kiwi, Webster, and a few more guys who may be dinged up a little.

Part of the reason we lost today is because we ran into a HEALTHIER team than us in the Philadelphia Eagles.

JAcobs knee

December 7, 2008

Jacobs, Ross injured in loss

By PAUL SCHWARTZ

CB Aaron Ross Aaron Ross t.gif left in the second quarter to have X-rays taken of his ankle and did not return.

He was replaced by Kevin Dockery Kevin Dockery t.gif. "Just a little knick-knack,'' said Ross, who had trouble putting on his left shoe.

RB Brandon Jacobs Brandon Jacobs t.gif was tripped up on a five-yard run midway through the third quarter and limped off after once again tweaking his left knee. He did not return.

"Didn't cause any more damage to it, just a little pain,'' Jacobs said. "It wasn't frightening because I knew what it was, I do it almost every game, that time I just did it real good.''

Jacobs said he could have come back into the game. "Could have, but why?'' he said. "We couldn't get anything going and we didn't play as good as we're supposed to play.''

Jacobs had 52 yards to give him 1,002 for the season.

Jacobs said he could have come back into the game. "Could have, but why?'' he said. "We couldn't get anything going and we didn't play as good as we're supposed to play.''

that is odd

Fuck it it aint working so let's leave Jacobs out...........???????????????? :confused: