SportsWrath

Deion Sanders

RandolphScott

I just heard this asshat proclaim that "The Giants will lose the next 2 and that Eli

is not an MVP candidate."

Seriously Deion...go eat a chode. How can you think the Giants will lose to the Eagles

next week? The didn't play a great game in the 1st meeting and still won. I can understand

why you'd think we'd lose to the Cowboys cause they do have alot of talent, but the Eagles..

seriously Neon?

How do you stop this teams offense?

For a long stretch the Giants offense seemed to be the run game. 3 straight games they had 200 yards rushing.

End result? The Cardinals and the Redskins stacked against the run.

What happened from that gameplan? Eli picked them apart finding the open receiver. He doesn't care what name is on their jersey the guy is open he gets the ball there.

So where do you go from that? How does a DC plan against this offense? You pick your poison. Either you sell out against the run, which you have to with the Giants backfield, or you try and go for a balanced defense plan which only concedes the run to the Giants. And if you do that the game is already lost from an opponents defensive perspective.

Defensively you are faced with a sickeningly similar situation. As I said before the Giants have not allowed a 100 yard rusher. Against some of the leagues best they have held them to under 50 yards generally. OCs can't plan on their run game giving them options. With Robbins out they held the leagues best rusher to under 30 yards!!!!!