SportsWrath

Anxiously waiting for my #12

so-cal dub

no the tracking says it's out for delivery so it better show up today. <_<

Dude, I just got word that two of the people in the 10 group Im sitting with aint coming. They were coming from out of state like you, and the last thing sher said on her text was, "I gave my tickets to my husbands brother there, and I told him he better behave." :brooding:

Thats bullshit, I got these tickets for GIANT fans. I dont want any Cards fans fucking up our little group. Thats bullshit, she shoulda gave me a chance to get them, or at least a Giant fan. Thats what she is, she knew the inportance of keeping it all Giant fans. Im PM ing her now. :furious:

Dude, I just got word that two of the people in the 10 group Im sitting with aint coming. They were coming from out of state like you, and the last thing sher said on her text was, "I gave my tickets to my husbands brother there, and I told him he better behave." :brooding:

Thats bullshit, I got these tickets for GIANT fans. I dont want any Cards fans fucking up our little group. Thats bullshit, she shoulda gave me a chance to get them, or at least a Giant fan. Thats what she is, she knew the inportance of keeping it all Giant fans. Im PM ing her now. :furious:

Tell that bitch to give them back! Give them to VG

Tell that bitch to give them back! Give them to VG

I just messaged her, it wasnt nice. I understand its Cardinals stadium, and there will be Cards fans around us. But we bought a block of tix specifically for that reason, to be around a bunch of Giant fans.

I thought VG couldnt come regardless?

I agree, that's totally fucked up. She set you up.

well give those fuckers mine and Blu's tix and we can chill together with those tickets

blu's bringing someone else. Shit, this sucks, I was mlookingforward to the whole block of us bein Giant fans. Oh well, wont spoil my good time!

Did you get the jersey?

blu's bringing someone else. Shit, this sucks, I was mlookingforward to the whole block of us bein Giant fans. Oh well, wont spoil my good time!

Did you get the jersey?

not yet.

I'm going to try and steal a seat near you guys anyway. I dont want to be the only Giants fan in a swarm of Cardinal fans..lol

not yet.

I'm going to try and steal a seat near you guys anyway. I dont want to be the only Giants fan in a swarm of Cardinal fans..lol

That what I was hopin you'd do. Our seats are up higher, but there should be a ton of Giant fans up there.