SportsWrath

And Your American League MVP is...

LorfTVP

:unsure: Well, I don't know yet. As far as all the major awards go, this one is the most up for grabs. Everyone else who won deserved to win. Who knows how close this will be?

Go Pedroia or Youkilis!

Hope the votes don't get split between you to allow a third party to get through.

Because Morneau's never done it for me. Hamilton and Quentin...one faltered the other was injured down the stretch. K-rod, fuck whoever has him in the MVP discussion.

We shall see.

2 PM tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen.

Well, I've had Youkilis>Pedroia, but that's me. Why do you think the Yankees threw at him so much? It wasn't to back him off the plate. It was to kill him.

It wasn't the Yankees as much as Joba, who's an idiot. You don't throw at a guy's head once, let alone three times. Listen- Pedro hit many a Yankee, but it was always around the midsection. When he threw at Karim Garcia's head, that was over the line and a bush-league move.

Anyway, yeah, for some reason, every Yankee fan I know hates- hates Kevin Youkilis. I don't understand it. To me, the guy is as hard-nosed as they come, and he's good. Is it the whininess? O'Neill used to be the same way. They just wanna win bad.

It wasn't the Yankees as much as Joba, who's an idiot. You don't throw at a guy's head once, let alone three times. Listen- Pedro hit many a Yankee, but it was always around the midsection. When he threw at Karim Garcia's head, that was over the line and a bush-league move.

Anyway, yeah, for some reason, every Yankee fan I know hates- hates Kevin Youkilis. I don't understand it. To me, the guy is as hard-nosed as they come, and he's good. Is it the whininess? O'Neill used to be the same way. They just wanna win bad.

It's not his whininess, it's because he's as hard nose as they come, and he's good against everyone else besides us. And Joba's not an idiot, he's young, and it wasn't only him that threw at Yuke.